- New York Harbor Hop-on Hop-off Cruise including 9/11 Museum Tickets
- One-day hop-on-hop-off cruise of New York City
- Includes a guaranteed timed ticket to the new National September 11 Museum
- Beat the traffic and sail to 9/11 Memorial in speed and style
- Five hop-on-hop-off stops, including Battery Park, Wall Street and Fulton Ferry Landing
- See the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Brooklyn Bridge and much more!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Beautiful day on the water ...Photo by: Sue G
- 9/11 water featurePhoto by: kev
- 9/11 MemorialPhoto by: Timetable Tim
United Kingdom, 09 2011
- We didnt take any as it was ...Photo by: matt b
- 9/11 MemorialPhoto by: Mandy3
- NY Water TaxiPhoto by: Mandy3
- Lady LibertyPhoto by: Mandy3
- Ladder 10Photo by: Mandy3
- 9/11 MemorialPhoto by: Mandy3
- the ladyPhoto by: melvin j
- ladder 3Photo by: melvin j
- tall towerPhoto by: melvin j
- enjoying the boat cruisePhoto by: melvin j
- outside one of the fire ...Photo by: melvin j
- nice to explorePhoto by: Tomkristina
- The water taxiPhoto by: Tomkristina
- Mark Julian USCGPhoto by: Doris J
- sunsetPhoto by: Robert A
- brooklyn bridgePhoto by: Gwyndaf W
- south poolPhoto by: Gwyndaf W
What You Can Expect
With this unique tour, there is the option to hop off at any one of six piers to experience some of New York City’s finest attractions, like Battery Park, which is just a short walk to the National September 11 Memorial and Museum.
The memorial is a tribute of remembrance and honor to the almost 3,000 people that were killed on 9/11 — at the World Trade Center site, in the plane crash near Shanksville, PA, and at the Pentagon — as well as the six people who were killed in the World Trade Center bombing in February 1993. See the twin reflecting pools, each nearly an acre in size that feature the largest manmade waterfalls in North America. The pools sit at the very spots where the Twin Towers once stood. Also, look up and see One World Trade Center’s Freedom Tower.
Then, inside the National September 11 Museum, experience 110,000 square feet of exhibit space located at the heart of the World Trade Center site. The museum tells the story of 9/11 through multimedia displays, archives, narratives and a collection of artifacts. The lives of every victim of the 2001 and 1993 attacks are commemorated here.
There’s no need to hail this taxi. Hop back on the boat at any of the six piers, anytime during the day, to help get from one great attraction to the next. A full cash bar and snacks are available inside the boat’s air-conditioned cabin throughout the day.
New York Harbor Hop-on Hop-off Cruise Schedule:
Pier 79, West 39th Street, Manhattan
Departs 10am, 11:30am, 12:15pm, 1:00pm, 1:45pm, 2:30pm, 3:15pm, 4:00pm, 4:45pm, 5:30pm, 6:15pm
Pier 45, Christopher Street, Manhattan
Departs 10:10am, 11:40am, 12:25pm, 1:10pm, 1:55pm, 2:45pm, 3:25pm, 4:15pm, 4:55pm, 5:40pm
Battery Park, Slip 6, Manhattan
Departs 10:25am, 11:55am, 12:40pm, 1:25pm, 2:10pm, 2:55pm, 3:40pm, 4:25pm, 5:10pm, 5:55pm
Pier 11, Slip A, Wall Street, Manhattan
Departs 10:40am, 11:25am, 12:10pm, 12:55pm, 1:40pm, 2:25pm, 2:55pm, 3:10pm, 3:55pm, 4:40pm, 5:25pm, 6:10pm
Pier 1, Fulton Ferry Landing, DUMBO, Brooklyn
Departs 11:00am, 11:45am, 12:30pm, 1:15pm, 2:00pm, 2:45pm, 3:30pm, 4:15pm, 5:00pm, 5:45pm
Excellent and very moveong
This was a great hop on cruise your. The views amazing and the crew was too notch! We were told a lot of interesting stories and the crew made sure we were able to take great pictures. 9-11 Memorial was also very good. This is a good way to see 9-11 because you get a timed ticket so you have less .
This tour was amazing!
Great job adding boats to meet holiday demand surge. Very knowledgeable and fun crew.
Beautiful breezes on the Hudson yesterday for our Hop on and Hop off Cruise. We got a late start, but still managed to see everything we had on our bucket list and met very nice tour guides and crew. All we can say is and #34;Wow! and #34; Please do this if you like a less crowded way to enjoy NYC Harbour sites!
Everything made so easy, from booking trip, receiving voucher which had all instructions for joining trip to exchanging for tickets.
Thank you Viator,
This tour was amazing. We enjoyed the 911 museum, the statue of liberty, and the rest of the tour. Great value for the money.
Loved this tour! Perfect weather for seeing the Statue of Liberty. The boat took us to the area for the 911 Memorial and that was a very moving experience. Easy to navigate.
Tour was great. Very informative and a lot of fun. Would not hesitate to recommend or do again.
For the money we paid it was a great deal! We really enjoyed the 911 museum and boat ride for the day! The only problem we had is Viator is not posted outside so you have to look for the yellow boat taxi instead.