Outside you will find the twin reflecting pools of the 9/11 Memorial, inscribed with the names of the nearly 3,000 victims of the terror attacks. The reflecting pools, nearly an acre in size, feature the largest man-made waterfalls in North America and sit within the footprints where the Twin Towers once stood.
- New York Harbor Hop-on Hop-off Cruise including 9/11 Museum Tickets
- One-day hop-on-hop-off cruise of New York City
- Includes a guaranteed timed ticket to the new National September 11 Museum
- Beat the traffic and sail to 9/11 Memorial in speed and style
- Five hop-on-hop-off stops, including Battery Park, Wall Street and Fulton Ferry Landing
- See the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Brooklyn Bridge and much more!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Beautiful day on the water ...Photo by: Sue G
- 9/11 water featurePhoto by: kev
- 9/11 MemorialPhoto by: Timetable Tim
United Kingdom, 09 2011
- We didnt take any as it was ...Photo by: matt b
- 9/11 MemorialPhoto by: Mandy3
- NY Water TaxiPhoto by: Mandy3
- Lady LibertyPhoto by: Mandy3
- Ladder 10Photo by: Mandy3
- 9/11 MemorialPhoto by: Mandy3
- the ladyPhoto by: melvin j
- ladder 3Photo by: melvin j
- tall towerPhoto by: melvin j
- enjoying the boat cruisePhoto by: melvin j
- outside one of the fire ...Photo by: melvin j
- nice to explorePhoto by: Tomkristina
- The water taxiPhoto by: Tomkristina
- Mark Julian USCGPhoto by: Doris J
- sunsetPhoto by: Robert A
- brooklyn bridgePhoto by: Gwyndaf W
- south poolPhoto by: Gwyndaf W
What You Can Expect
Your hop-on hop-off ticket is valid for one day, allowing you to design your own sightseeing itinerary for your trip to the Big Apple. Hop on and off as often as you want, and enjoy informative and amusing commentary as you go! The boats will give you up-close views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Brooklyn Bridge many more New York City sights.
Pier 79, West 39th Street
Departs 10am, 11:30am, 1pm, 2:30pm, 4pm, 5:30pm
Pier 45, Christopher Street
Departs 10:15am, 11:45am, 1:15pm, 2:45pm, 4:15pm, 5:45pm
Battery Park, Slip 6
Departs 10:30am, 12pm, 1:30pm, 3pm, 4:30pm, 6pm
Pier 11, Slip A, Wall Street
Departs 10:40am, 12:10pm, 1:40pm, 3:10pm, 4:40pm
Fulton Ferry Landing, DUMBO
Departs 10:50am, 12:20pm, 1:50pm, 3:20pm, 4:50pm
Everything the start to finish was excellent. Great price for the Hop-on-Hop off cruise which included the 9/11 museum tickets. I love New York.
an all together great experience end to end.
The Cruise was very good. I had just had surgery and was unable to do much walking. This was a great way for us to take in the sights.
Great and different way to get around the city, while learning about NYC. Ensure that your camera or phone has charge left as they take you up close and personal to the Statue of Liberty. I would do this again and even stay on the boat the entire time to enjoy cruising.
An excellent way to experience what happened on 9/11. Very moving. The boat ride was a great way to see New York and lighten the mood after visiting the museum.
The best way to see NY as a whole on a very hot day!
9/11 Museum/Memorial of course the stand out highlight.
An excellent way of travelling to the very impressive 9/11 museum. Extra special was seeing President Obama arriving at Battery Pt, the water taxi people apologised for the delay,as the harbour was closed for the arrival, but for us it was the highlight of our day. Thank you so much.
Excellent tour. Superb staff.
We had a wonderful time in the Big apple, hop on- hop off river taxis where great, you get to see New York as it is, great city, plenty to do, 9/11 museum was a very sad place, but was a lovely memorial to remember everyone who passed away that awful day.
The cruise in the New York Water Taxi was great and the 911 Museum was even better. For the price, it was a great value!! I would definately recommend the deal. However, I would suggest going early in the morning to have time to enjoy all stops on the cruise. we didn't realize that the 911 Museum takes 2-3 hours to complete so by the time we finished that it was already 5:30 we had a 2 pm timed tour and we almost missed the last water taxi and by that time, that taxi only had one more stop.