- New York Harbor Hop-on Hop-off Cruise including 9/11 Museum Tickets
- One-day hop-on-hop-off cruise of New York City
- Includes a guaranteed timed ticket to the new National September 11 Museum
- Beat the traffic and sail to 9/11 Memorial in speed and style
- Five hop-on-hop-off stops, including Battery Park, Wall Street and Fulton Ferry Landing
- See the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Brooklyn Bridge and much more!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Beautiful day on the water ...Photo by: Sue G
- 9/11 water featurePhoto by: kev
- 9/11 MemorialPhoto by: Timetable Tim
United Kingdom, 09 2011
- We didnt take any as it was ...Photo by: matt b
- 9/11 MemorialPhoto by: Mandy3
- NY Water TaxiPhoto by: Mandy3
- Lady LibertyPhoto by: Mandy3
- Ladder 10Photo by: Mandy3
- 9/11 MemorialPhoto by: Mandy3
- the ladyPhoto by: melvin j
- ladder 3Photo by: melvin j
- tall towerPhoto by: melvin j
- enjoying the boat cruisePhoto by: melvin j
- outside one of the fire ...Photo by: melvin j
- nice to explorePhoto by: Tomkristina
- The water taxiPhoto by: Tomkristina
- Mark Julian USCGPhoto by: Doris J
- sunsetPhoto by: Robert A
- brooklyn bridgePhoto by: Gwyndaf W
- south poolPhoto by: Gwyndaf W
What You Can Expect
Pier 79, West 39th Street
Departs 10am, 11:30am, 1pm, 2:30pm, 4pm, 5:30pm
Pier 45, Christopher Street
Departs 10:15am, 11:45am, 1:15pm, 2:45pm, 4:15pm, 5:45pm
Battery Park, Slip 6
Departs 10:30am, 12pm, 1:30pm, 3pm, 4:30pm, 6pm
Pier 11, Slip A, Wall Street
Departs 10:40am, 12:10pm, 1:40pm, 3:10pm, 4:40pm
Fulton Ferry Landing, DUMBO
Departs 10:50am, 12:20pm, 1:50pm, 3:20pm, 4:50pm
For the money we paid it was a great deal! We really enjoyed the 911 museum and boat ride for the day! The only problem we had is Viator is not posted outside so you have to look for the yellow boat taxi instead.
If you go to New York, this is a great way to get around and see some of the sights and attractions. Entry into the 9/11 museum was an added bonus and one place you would not want to miss. There is enough time between stops to explore all the attractions around the 5 or 6 locations you decide to get off at and you can tailor the trip to your own pace, so get back on the ferry when your ready.
The ferry made seeing the sights of NYC so enjoyable and easy. And a special thanks to Shakeena at New York Water Taxi for helping us make the most of our trip. She went out of her way to accomodate us! The 911 Museum ticket made getting into the museum effortless. The Museum is very moving.
We enjoyed this trip very much. The bombing memorial was on our list of things to do and combine with the Hop-on Hop-off Cruise was a good way to spend the day.
This is an absolutely great way to view and get between 9/11 memorial and Statue of Liberty as well as their points of interest. After guided boat tour, comfortable bus takes you to Broadway/Times Square area which is definitely best visited in the evening.
The hop on hop off trip was great for seeing New York.
Everything the start to finish was excellent. Great price for the Hop-on-Hop off cruise which included the 9/11 museum tickets. I love New York.
an all together great experience end to end.
The Cruise was very good. I had just had surgery and was unable to do much walking. This was a great way for us to take in the sights.