- Winter wildlife cruise in New York Harbor
- View top New York City attractions including the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Brooklyn Bridge and Verrazano Bridge
- See harbor seals on Governors Island and the more obscure Hoffman and Swinburne Islands
- Learn about the many migratory birds such as loons and sandipers that visit the concrete jungle of New York City
- Cruise narrated by a naturalist guide affiliated with New York City Audobon
- Snacks and beverages available for purchase onboard
What You Can Expect
As you cruise around Lower Manhattan, your naturalist guide from New York City Audobon will talk about the astonishingly diverse array of birds in New York City. Have your binoculars ready for views of ducks, geese, loons, sandpipers and other birds, many of which migrate here from the Arctic Circle. You'll also see adorable harbor seals as you pass popular Governors Island and Hoffman and Swinburne islands, two small artificial islands off Staten Island.
Feel free to move about your boat to get better views of the wildlife and capture photos. Snacks and beverages are available onboard (own expense). Your scenic and informative 2-hour wildlife cruise in New York Harbor concludes back at South Street Seaport.