- 2-hour walking tour of High Line Park
- Tour Manhattan's trendy West Side neighborhoods of Chelsea and the Meatpacking District
- Learn about the rich history of High Line Park and the long forgotten High Line, an elevated railroad track
- See the White Star Pier, the old Nabisco factory and the Collier Publishing building
- Led by an informative local guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Go beyond the typical tourist attractions with a laid-back stroll in this cool, elevated park that's popular with locals. Awesome views!
What You Can Expect
This two-hour walking tour of High Line Park takes you through the trendy Meatpacking District and into the Collier Publishing building, then along the 1.45 mile (2.33-kilometer) length of the park, which was once this elevated rail track. Your professional, knowledgeable guide will take you from the beginning of the Manhattan's West Side history through to the inception of the High Line, while identifying the unique plant life now inhabiting the former railroad tracks.
This region has been developed with public art, and the native greenery has been incorporated with the long forgotten tracks to create a spectacular, dynamic park. You will see magnificent views of the New York City skyline as well as the Hudson River. You will also have the opportunity to visit the White Star Pier, where the survivors of Titanic disembarked, as well as the old Nabisco factory, where the Oreo Cookie was invented.
We had a great time with the fabulous Annie - highly recommend
Annie was great! The Highline far surpassed our expectations-a very close second to Central Park. So well done. NYC has so many reasons to be proud of their city. I will definitely visit the Highline on my next trip to NYC.