- 2.5-hour evening tour of New York City's lights
- Enjoy unobstructed views of Manhattan's sparkling landmarks from the double-decker bus
- See the Empire State Building, Times Square, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Rockefeller Center and more
- Walk along the Brooklyn Heights Promenade for spectacular Manhattan skyline views
- Learn about the sights you see from your informative onboard guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- DSC01490Photo by: jones
United Kingdom, 05 2011
- View from Brooklyn HeightsPhoto by: Paul G
- crossing the Williamsburg ...Photo by: Lawrence M
- vvue du bus !!!!!!!!! vitre ...Photo by: karine I
- Noviembre en Nueva York.Photo by: ADRIANA C
- Statue of Liberty in all her ...Photo by: ree40
What You Can Expect
Take in the colorful display of lights as you cruise through Times Square, Chinatown, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Little Italy, and the Lower East Side. Your knowledgeable guide will provide interesting facts and insights about the sights you pass.
Keep your camera at the ready for an array of illuminated urban landmarks including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Manhattan Bridge. Then, drive across the Brooklyn Bridge and hop off for an evening stroll at the Brooklyn Heights Promenade. Enjoy stunning panoramic views of the Manhattan skyline and its millions of twinkling lights.
At the end of your 2.5-hour tour, you’ll be dropped off back at the original departure point.
What a great way to cover the most ground in NYC! Filled with incredible history, facts, and fun. The views were incredible and our tour guide made for an amazing night of laughs and discovery.
We took a night tour Jan 17th. Our guide was delightful and very knowledgeable. He brought in so much history of your great city. He was very pleasant and brought in lots of humor.
Even though New York was extremely busy as it was Labour Day weekend we saw all the sights . The commentary kept us informed and entertained.
Great night - beautiful ride around lower Manhattan and Brooklyn. My son and I really enjoyed it.
Great views well worth it
Loved it! Wonderful views of Manhattan and our guide gave us a lot of insight into living in NYC now as well as info on the history of the areas we saw.
Tour guide was great, informative and fun, nice way to see the city on the night, high Iight of the trip was the guides rendition of New York New York.
Nice tour my friend from Ireland really enjoyed it also.
Tour guide excellent trip was great
The tour was amazing and very informative. I would recommend that this is the best way of seeing the Manhattan skyline very special