- 2.5-hour evening tour of New York City's lights
- Enjoy unobstructed views of Manhattan's sparkling landmarks from the double-decker bus
- See the Empire State Building, Times Square, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Rockefeller Center and more
- Walk along the Brooklyn Heights Promenade for spectacular Manhattan skyline views
- Learn about the sights you see from your informative onboard guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Loved it! Wonderful views of Manhattan and our guide gave us a lot of insight into living in NYC now as well as info on the history of the areas we saw.
Tour guide was great, informative and fun, nice way to see the city on the night, high Iight of the trip was the guides rendition of New York New York.
Nice tour my friend from Ireland really enjoyed it also.
Tour guide excellent trip was great
The tour was amazing and very informative. I would recommend that this is the best way of seeing the Manhattan skyline very special
Great way to see NY at night. Easy to find to redeem vouchers.
The tour was amazing! Knowledgable guide and fun. The value is truly unbelievable. I don't know how they can charge so little considering the boat ride to see the Statue of Liberty with champaign toast, dinner in Little Italy, and ticket to Top of the Rock are all included. Definitely recommend it!
Tour was fab, bit of a struggle trying to find the office to validate the vouchers and the grayline street vendors aren't helpful unless your buying from them. Once we were on the bus it was great. Tour guide was brilliant and found the Brooklyn information very interesting too.
Really enjoyed the tour. Tour guide was very knowledgable.
Very entertainment to see NY in the dark with all this light.