- Wine-tasting sailing adventure in New York City
- Cruise along New York Harbor aboard a classic sailboat, the only floating designated landmark in NYC
- Enjoy views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Brooklyn Heights and the Manhattan skyline
- Sip four diverse, top-notch wines paired with cheese and charcuterie
- Help raise the sails or take a turn at the helm!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Relive the elegance of yesteryear as you cruise New York Harbor aboard a classic sailboat with a glass of wine in hand. The easygoing charm of this cruise makes for a perfect happy hour.
What You Can Expect
Beautiful day at NY bay
All was good, but the wine was for tasting....portions a little on the stingy side. However, the boat trip even without the wine was worth the fare and beers were available for those who were thirsty for one! Not much wind for us so we motored out and got an up close view of the Statue of Liberty. Good views of manhattan skyline, New hersy, Ellis Island and Governors Island