- New York City food tour and harbor cruise
- Discover the past and present of New York's food scene on a walk along the Manhattan waterfront
- Visit several local eateries for generous tastings of chocolate, oysters, pizza, pastries and more
- Enjoy a water taxi ride on New York Harbor to see sights like the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge
- See and learn about the Manhattan neighborhoods affected by infamous Hurricane Sandy
- Small-group tour limited to 16 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Enjoy a refreshing walk along the waterfront, sampling foods along the way. The sightseeing harbor cruise is a bonus! I especially like how the tour addresses the devastation and recovery efforts from Hurricane Sandy -- just goes to show how tenacious New York can be.
What You Can Expect
Joe greeted us with a bagel, cream cheese and the best smoked salmon ever! With a smile and gentle manner took us to Brooklyn on the fairy, to have the best pizza at Julianna's, Chicken tacos in the street cookies and coffee. Told us the history of NYC and the places we visited. He was outstanding!!
We had a wonderful experience. Our guide, Brian, was very knowledgeable and engaging. The business owners/staff were also very informative. It was a great way to see a part of New York we had not experienced before.