- Full-day trip to Niagara Falls from New York by air
- Round-trip flight from New York City to Upstate New York
- Guided tour of Niagara Falls from American and Canadian sides
- Niagara Falls boat ride or Journey Behind the Falls
- Buffet lunch at a restaurant overlooking the falls, including soft drinks, tea or coffee
- Fully narrated tour
- Pickup and drop-off from Midtown Manhattan hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
- NiagraPhoto by: Nic G
- Maid of the MistPhoto by: Mr Joshua C
- niagara fallsPhoto by: Anonymous
- Niagara FallsPhoto by: Shaun M
New Zealand, 10 2009
- A View of the FallsPhoto by: Anonymous
- Overview of Niagara FallsPhoto by: JAY W
United Kingdom, 11 2007
- Mist risingPhoto by: Richard B
- Niagara Falls im OktoberPhoto by: Michaela G
- Indian Summer bei den Niagara ...Photo by: Michaela G
- Niagara Fall in KanadaPhoto by: Michaela G
- mit Reiseleiter SiggyPhoto by: Michaela G
- Niagara FällePhoto by: Ralf S
- chutes du niagaraPhoto by: christel d
- vue des chutesPhoto by: christel d
- The power at the topPhoto by: Suzanne R
- Endagstur till NiagaraPhoto by: Eva L
- DoliPhoto by: Alain D
- Un très beau chien !Photo by: Alain D
- Niagara Falls Half frozen ...Photo by: Dennis P
- The American FallsPhoto by: Sharlene G
What You Can Expect
After lunch, it's time to board a Niagara Falls boat cruise for an up-close Niagara Falls experience. The 30-minute cruise takes you through the foaming waters to the base of the American Falls and the basin of Horseshoe Falls. You will get close enough to the falls to feel their cool mist on your skin.
The Niagara Falls boat cruises operate only in the warmer months, typically from May to October, so if you are traveling from November to April you may visit the Journey Behind the Falls instead. An elevator takes you behind the great sheet of Niagara Falls for a thunderous up-close view of Niagara Falls. Please note that Niagara Falls boat cruises may cease to operate earlier than October 31 depending on weather.
Due to the extreme popularity of this tour, a minimum 5-day advance booking is required.
- Due to new TSA policies, each passenger's date of birth, passport name, number, expiry and country is required at the time of booking. Failure to include this information will result in your reservation not being completed. Contact and/or hotel in New York must be provided in order to complete reservation.
- Passenger(s) MUST have the required documentation to enter Canada.
- Dates for Niagara Falls boat cruises may run into November or may cease earlier than October 31 depending on weather
Fantastic tour from pick up at hotel, to flight , to tour bus, to a great tour guide Guissepe , the Niagra Falls were spectacular, from beginning to end, it was 100 we even had blue skies and sunshine to top it off, I would definitely go again, also the lunch was fantastic too. REMARKABLE!!!!!!
I cannot explain in words how incredible this experience was. I loved every minute. Even the flight to Buffalo and back was great Jet Blue is an awesome airline The whole day was organised extremely well. I felt like we had plenty of time at all our stops and our tour guide/bus driver Giuseppe was the best!! Funny and informative, couldn't ask for anyone better. Lunch was also great with a view you could not believe. I would do this day again in a heartbeat... you will not regret booking this tour!
Great tour, great sights, very well organised. However its a very long day, pick up starts at 6am and by the time we reached our hotel it was 11.45. But a great way to see the falls since we were in NY for 6 days
Everything worked like clockwork, very pleased and satisfied.
Helicopter flyover was an extra excitement we all enjoyed tremendously, since we didnt have Canadian visas and still got to see the Horseshoe.
Terrific day. Brilliant guide/driver. Well organised, with excellent lunch at the Sheraton included.
And the falls were just so impressive, a wonderful experience not to be missed.
A very big day but well worth it! Glad we saw the falls from both USA and Canada. We were looked after really well all day and had a great lunch. Giuseppe was wonderful!
This was well worth the expense and the long day. We were picked up at the time stated outside our hotel and taken to the airport for a short flight to Buffalo and met by Guiseppe who was very knowledgeable and made sure everyone stayed together all day. The views from both sides were superb and we had lunch in the Sheraton overlooking the falls. We didn't get back till 11.30 pm from 6 am but enjoyed it
A fantastic day, which my family enjoyed thoroughly! Thanks to Eduardo, our guide at Niagara.
great trip from start to finish our guide Eduardo was fantastic , even though we lost 2 hours of our trip due to bad weather delaying our flight we had a brilliant day
My wife and I both thoroughly enjoyed Niagara Falls. It was beautiful to see. Our guide Giuseppe was great- very informative!!