Note: This tour has just three departure dates, so book now to celebrate the changing of the seasons in New York!
- 2-day fall foliage tour in New York
- Relax on a cruise up the Hudson River and admire a vibrant array of autumn colors among the trees
- See famous historic landmarks like Sleepy Hollow and George Washington Bridge
- Take a private tour of Brotherhood, America's Oldest Winery
- Enjoy savings at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, featuring a huge selection of designer stores
- Private transportation and an overnight at the famous Thayer Hotel included
What You Can Expect
Meet at New York City’s Pier 17 in the afternoon and board a comfortable boat for a relaxing fall foliage cruise. Sit back and soak up the fresh autumn air as you cruise down the Hudson River and marvel at the vibrant red, orange and yellow bursts of color throughout the trees.
Cruise all the way up to West Point, where you’ll disembark and check in at the famous Thayer Hotel, deemed a 'Historic Hotel of America.' Have some time to settle in to your room and unwind.
You’ll then head to West Point’s United States Military Academy for a guided tour to get an in-depth look at America’s military history.
Return to your hotel to enjoy evening cocktails at the famed Zulu rooftop lounge overlooking the Hudson River. If you like, you can have dinner here (own expense).
Overnight: Thayer Hotel in West Point
Day 2: West Point – Washingtonville -- Central Valley -- New York City
After breakfast, you’ll be driven to Brotherhood, America's Oldest Winery, for a private tour. Take a leisurely stroll through the vast network of dimly lit underground cellars, excavated by hand in the late 19th century, which house more than two hundred oak barrels and feature a crested vault containing some of the oldest vintage wines in America.
In the afternoon, head to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets in Central Valley for some shopping. With more than 200 stores, the outlets feature a large collection of upscale designer and name brand shops that offer great savings.
You’ll head back to New York City by comfortable coach at your chosen departure time.