- Tickets to 'The Phantom of the Opera', the longest-running show on Broadway
- Hits include "Music of the Night" and "Phantom of the Opera"
- Winner of seven Tony Awards
- Top-price seating in either the Orchestra or Mezzanine sections
- Choice of matinee or evening shows
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Guaranteed orchestra or front mezzanine seats to the longest-running show on Broadway. A heart-rending story and achingly beautiful singing make it unforgettable.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Phantom of the Opera - New ...Photo by: ehbotb
- Casi por comenzarPhoto by: aleyrod
- Yes! we surrendered to the ...Photo by: Dacz B
United Arab Emirates, 07 2015
- Outside Majestic TheathrePhoto by: Maciej W
- Phantom of the OperaPhoto by: Lloyd B
- MajeStic Theatre, Broadway NYPhoto by: Urska J
- PlacardPhoto by: Desmond O
Ireland, 03 2010
What You Can Expect
Great costumes, music, and acting!
I have waited a long time to see this show and it was well worth the wait it was amazing and what a thrill to see it on Broadway. My husband who isn't a musical fan thought the set was brilliant, we both had a fantastic time and would highly recommend this show.
Janella United States of ...
I brought my daughter to see this for a graduation celebration and it was the highlight of our trip. We went to a matinee show and were in awe of the gorgeous theater, the orchestra, the actors/actresses and the whole production! It's an experience we will always have of a wonderful time in New York City!
Phantom was AMAZING!!! It was my first Broadway show in NYC and it was everything I imagined and MORE!! We turned in our vouchers at the window for our tickets, and the seats we got were great! It was an awesome experience and I would definitely recommend it!! :
My first experience of a Broadway show, there was no queuing and I saved a lot on the purchase price by booking through Viator.
Definitely, the story and music hold their appeal. This production was perfect.
This tour was amazing!
Seats were great for the price. Will check Viator in the future for tickets.
OMG is was GREAT. We were 3 rows from the stage. I had my granddaughter, age 13 with me and she enjoyed it as much as I did. Great job again, Viator