- Tickets to 'The Phantom of the Opera', the longest-running show on Broadway
- Hits include "Music of the Night" and "Phantom of the Opera"
- Winner of seven Tony Awards
- Top-price seating in either the Orchestra or Mezzanine sections
- Choice of matinee or evening shows
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Guaranteed orchestra or front mezzanine seats to the longest-running show on Broadway. A heart-rending story and achingly beautiful singing make it unforgettable.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Phantom of the Opera - New ...Photo by: ehbotb
- Casi por comenzarPhoto by: aleyrod
- Yes! we surrendered to the ...Photo by: Dacz B
United Arab Emirates, 07 2015
- Outside Majestic TheathrePhoto by: Maciej W
- Phantom of the OperaPhoto by: Lloyd B
- MajeStic Theatre, Broadway NYPhoto by: Urska J
- PlacardPhoto by: Desmond O
Ireland, 03 2010
What You Can Expect
My first experience of a Broadway show, there was no queuing and I saved a lot on the purchase price by booking through Viator.
Definitely, the story and music hold their appeal. This production was perfect.
This tour was amazing!
Seats were great for the price. Will check Viator in the future for tickets.
OMG is was GREAT. We were 3 rows from the stage. I had my granddaughter, age 13 with me and she enjoyed it as much as I did. Great job again, Viator
A great show on Broadway
Great show to watch!
Beautiful evening with Mother and my cousin. Musical was breath-taking. Had seen before but it never gets old.