- Private, personalized guided walking tour of New York City with personal photographer
- Customize the tour to suit yourself
- Take home beautiful digital color photographs as a memento of your visit to NYC
- Customize the time you spend in each location
- Professional quality photos delivered by Zipfile and photo gallery no later than 48 hours after the tour
Recent Photos of This Tour
Central ParkPhoto by: Celine D
Time SquarePhoto by: Celine D
Tony and PaulPhoto by: barboza1986
On the Brookyln bridgePhoto by: MrsPsychobear
United Kingdom, 01 2012
Subway!Photo by: FRANCINE
USA, 01 2012
Brooklyn BridgePhoto by: ketaka
Sanchez/Central Park December ...Photo by: MICHAEL and RACHEL
USA, 12 2010
SeptemberPhoto by: Anjanette J
SeptemberPhoto by: Anjanette J
Photo Trek of New York CityPhoto by: Janet S
United Kingdom, 06 2010
The Brooklyn BridgePhoto by: Anonymous
A stroll through Central ParkPhoto by: andyreece
Just the two of us!Photo by: Dacz B
United Arab Emirates, 07 2015
our New York Experience 2015Photo by: Topsy
United Kingdom, 03 2015
broklyn bridgePhoto by: gazallyzo
Blick von der Brooklin BridgePhoto by: Beate L
At Centual park.Photo by: Claire M
à central ParkPhoto by: said k
Brooklyn BridgePhoto by: David T
Us and the NYPD!!!!Photo by: Sue
What You Can Expect
Customize your photography walking tour to suit yourself, and choose a 2-hour or 3-hour tour. Popular destinations include:
- Times Square and the Theater District: Broadway creates a dramatic backdrop for spectacular color photos
- Central Park: A stunning setting for pictures, and the pride and joy of New York City
- Midtown Manhattan: Home to some of New York's most famous sights, including the Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Grand Central Station and Radio City
- Downtown Manhattan: Tour New York's eclectic neighborhoods such as Soho and Greenwich Village, which are known for their cast iron buildings and picturesque cobble stone streets, as well as their variety of boutiques, art galleries, restaurants, music venues and more.
- Brooklyn Bridge: A New York must-see, providing a panoramic view of New York's urban vistas
Great experience to see NY with your own photographer who knows the city!
Enjoyed our time with Kennedy. Highlight was Brooklyn Bridge and the every day advice he gave as a New Yorker - priceless.
Thoroughly enjoyable experience and something we would never have booked ourselves. Some fantastic photos and memories.
Oh my god our photographer/tour guide, Marc was awesome. Our photos are amazing and he took us exactly where we wanted to go and see, we would definitely recommend this tour to anyone, our photos our primo and have given us some super memories to enjoy, a definite must, must if in NYC
Marc was a great tour guide and photographer. I did a tour with myself and my girlfriend had planned to propose on this tour. Marc was great ahead of the tour to organise this and then took some amazing photo's that we can look back on for a long time to come! Highly recommended.
United Arab Emirates
If you're travelling solo, or with a special someone, or with a friend or group of friends for that matter, this tour is worth it especially if time in New York is very limited. In the 3 hours, we covered significant places - Times Square, The Plaza Hotel, Central Park South, Grand Central Station, Brooklyn Bridge, Financial District and the One World Trade Center. We walked and took subways in between. Marc, our New Yorker guide/photographer was very helpful in giving us tips on how to go around the city in our spare time.
Had a Great Time. Hightly recommend to anyone in New York. Very personalized and fun. Even changed course to fit my daughter's bucket list. Had some great tips for after the tour too.
We were a bit skeptical about booking this tour because it's not something that we were used to, but we are on a mission to get out of our comfort zone!! This tour turned out to be such a great choice, definitely offered us a chance to be part of the scene, not just watching it on the sideline. Our guide/photographer Debbie, a true New Yorker, was very charming, attentive, knowledgeable and accommodating. The weather was so changeable that day that we had to constantly worked around it. It was so much fun to walk around the city like a local and experienced some fun things that was totally unexpected I.e. we spotted the Sprinkles Cupcake ATM machine so of course we had to try it... We booked the 3-hour tour but were having so much fun together that Debbie just walked around with us for another hour before directing us back on the subway. Thank you, Debbie, for such a fun filled day in NYC.
This tour is amazing. The tour guide gave us hints about New York City that were very useful during our trip. My recommendation is to do this tour at the beginning of your trip. This will help you on how to explore the City. The pictures were awesome!!!! Great Job!!!
The tour was fantastic! Best photos ever and Mark Samuels was a great guy, he gave us lots of useful tips and it was a perfect way to start our NY stay. Everyone we've shown the photos in Australia were really impressed.