See New York in style as you cruise the streets on a private tour of the big apple in a safari style, brand-new modern Jeep Wrangler SUV. Your guide is an experienced and knowledgeable native New Yorker who will show you the sites of New York City on a sightseeing tour with a maximum of only four participants.
- Private two-hour tour of New York City by Jeep SUV
- See New York's most famous neighborhoods, including SoHo, TriBeCa, South Street Seaport, Chinatown and Little Italy
- Drive across two iconic New York City bridges
- Amazing Manhattan skyline view from Brooklyn Heights Promenade
- Expert commentary from your chauffeur
- Pickup from Manhattan hotels south of 23rd Street
Recent Photos of this Tour
Your New York City Jeep SUV Tour starts in the historic West Village, the past and present home to some of the city's most influential residents. Get great views of Manhattan's famous skyline when you cross the Brooklyn Bridge to the Brooklyn Heights Promenade.
Visit Lower Manhattan's most exciting neighborhoods, including:
- The West Village, the original stomping ground of New York's Bohemians
- SoHo, an artistic haven featuring numerous art galleries and shops
- TriBeCa, an up and coming neighborhood home to the annual Film Festival
- South Street Seaport, a cobblestone dock featuring some of the world's most impressive boats
- The Brooklyn Bridge, one of the world's first suspension bridges built in 1870
- The Manhattan Bridge, used by over 350,000 commuters each day
- Chinatown, home to the largest Chinese population in North America
- Little Italy, home to more than 20 historical landmarks
Reviewed by mickb19, September 2012
Isaac did a great job of making us comfortable and showing us the sights of the neighbourhoods in Lower Manhattan (and a brief trip over to Brooklyn (DUMBO) for the manhattan skyline pics. It was a friendly and informative tour that gave us a good feeling for the city and helped us in exploring ourselves later. As isaac had no tour booked after us he took his time and didn't worring about going over our 2 hour slot.
Reviewed by CARMENCITA C, September 2012
Isaac, you are A+ !!!
My family enjoyed the tour with Isaac!