- Private two-hour tour of New York City by Jeep SUV
- See New York's most famous neighborhoods, including SoHo, TriBeCa, South Street Seaport, Chinatown and Little Italy
- Drive across two iconic New York City bridges
- Amazing Manhattan skyline view from Brooklyn Heights Promenade
- Expert commentary from your chauffeur
- Pickup from Manhattan hotels south of 23rd Street
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Greenwich Village, once home to artsy Bohemians and now a haven for the rich and famous
- SoHo, one of the city's shopping meccas
- TriBeCa, a neighborhood filled with loft apartments and trendy restaurants
- South Street Seaport, a cobblestone dock featuring some of the world's most impressive boats
- The Brooklyn Bridge, built in 1870, is one of the most iconic bridges on the planet
- The Manhattan Bridge, used by over 350,000 commuters each day
- Chinatown, a densely populated district with a plethora of great Chinese food
- Little Italy, home to more than 20 historical landmarks
Tour was amazing James was very knowledgeable and gave us great opportunities to take pictures . Recommend to anyone going to New York for the first time , helped us find our bearings and got good tips . You will not be disappointed!
James was terrific and we saw sights we never would have seen on foot .We were made aware of significant places that we may have not recognized on foot.Thanks to you and ,especiallyJames, for making our day special.
Excellent tour guide!
We had out tour on the 13th Nov 2013 and our drivers name was Issac. Issac was a wonderful tour guide and I would strongly recommend anyone to take this tour as you get the chance to see real little gems of NYC, eg my friends and I are Irish so Issac brought us to an old Irish ruin situated in NYC. Issac also brought us to many other places where the typical tour buses and trips to no go to. Without a doubt this is one of the best and memorable things that we did while on our holiday. Thanks again.
What a great way to see New York. Our driver, Issac, was exceptional. He was very informative and did a great job. If I ever return to New York I would take this tour again.
Fantastic would recommend the tour
Isaac did a great job of making us comfortable and showing us the sights of the neighbourhoods in Lower Manhattan (and a brief trip over to Brooklyn (DUMBO) for the manhattan skyline pics. It was a friendly and informative tour that gave us a good feeling for the city and helped us in exploring ourselves later. As isaac had no tour booked after us he took his time and didn't worring about going over our 2 hour slot.
Isaac, you are A+ !!!
My family enjoyed the tour with Isaac!
We're glad we did this trip because We got to cover the other side of New York (Financial district, Soho, Little Italy, Chinatown etc) in just a couple of hours. It's an insightful and fun way to explore new york, especially if you have only a few short days. Issac was also very friendly and helpful. He gave us alot of tips and shared with us things about new york, great places to eat and the streets and buildings we would not have known if we just wandered around ourselves.