Tour New York City in style by private limousine, with your own personal navigator to guide you! Your private guide is an experienced, knowledgeable native New Yorker, who will show you the most fascinating areas in New York City, and provide personalized attention on your special private tour of the Big Apple.
- Private three-hour tour of New York City by chauffeur-driven limousine
- New York's highlights, including SoHo, TriBeCa, South Street Seaport, Chinatown and Little Italy
- Amazing Manhattan skyline view from Brooklyn Heights Promenade
- Personal navigator to show you the best of New York City
- English-, German-, French- or Spanish-speaking guide
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your guide on this special private tour
- Pickup and drop off from Manhattan hotels
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Your private tour begins in the historic West Village, home to some of the city's most influential residents. You'll then cross the Brooklyn Bridge to the Brooklyn Heights Promenade for one of the most spectacular views of Manhattan's famous skyline. You will have the option to get out at most locations to explore and take photos.
On your private tour you'll visit Lower Manhattan's most exciting neighborhoods, including:
- West Village, the original stomping ground of New York's bohemians
- SoHo, an artistic haven featuring numerous art galleries and shops
- TriBeCa, the trendy neighborhood that hosts the annual film festival
- The World Finacial Center (includes a visit to Ground Zero and the Wintergarden, an indoor palm tree atrium)
- South Street Seaport, a cobblestone dock featuring some of the world's most impressive boats
- Brooklyn Bridge, one of the world's first suspension bridges, built in 1870
- Manhattan Bridge, used by over 350,000 commuters each day
- Chinatown, home to the largest Chinese population in North America
- Little Italy, home to more than 20 historical landmarks
Please note: This private tour is available with an English- or Spanish-speaking guide. Please advise the required language at the time of booking.
This tour was great because it was personalized for us. With 2 children, 6 and 8, we wanted to see many things, but quickly and without a lot of walking. We had a glass topped SUV so all the buildings could be seen well. We enjoyed the Chrysler building, but more importantly, having the limo waiting outside for us. A great way to see New York.
This was my most favourite tour of NYC, our guide was exceptional, even letting my wife and kids hold one of his long haired dash hound dogs each, it just made their night . He went above and beyond to make this tour so wonderful !