- Ticket to the Metropolitan Museum of Art (the Met)
- Same-week admission to The Cloisters museum and gardens
- See art ranging from Ancient Egypt to contemporary works
- Skip possible admission queues
- Admission includes all Special Exhibitions and free public guided tours, available in 10 languages
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A visit to the Met is more like a journey through the world’s greatest art. You'll make the most of your trip with this skip-the-line admission ticket that gives you access to the museum's renowned collection and all its special exhibitions.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- A medieval gate inside the ...Photo by: lreyes207
- In the Cloisters gardenPhoto by: Elizabeth H
- The Cloisters Museum and ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Islamic ArtPhoto by: Anonymous
- Asian Art: Sackler WingPhoto by: Anonymous
- RembrandtPhoto by: Anonymous
- AAOA Power FigurePhoto by: Anonymous
- Monet Path Through the IrisesPhoto by: Anonymous
- Greek and Roman ArtPhoto by: Anonymous
- Roof Garden SunsetPhoto by: Anonymous
- Arms and ArmorPhoto by: Anonymous
- Van GoghPhoto by: Anonymous
- New American WingPhoto by: Anonymous
- Egyptian Art: The Temple of ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Met facadePhoto by: Anonymous
- Skip the long lines!Photo by: Timetable Tim
United Kingdom, 03 2012
What You Can Expect
That means, the lines are longer than ever. Now you can avoid the inevitable hour-plus wait times with this skip-the-line ticket to the Met (as locals affectionately call it). The world-famous collection includes 17 curatorial departments that include the splendors of ancient Egypt, the spectacular American Wing, inspiring treasures from the Greek and Roman world, beloved Impressionist paintings, and the latest in contemporary art.
Bonus Museum Entry
With an admission ticket to the Met, you will also have same-week access to the Cloisters museum and gardens. Located in northern Manhattan’s Fort Tryon Park, the Cloisters is only a 30-minute subway ride from midtown. You will enjoy unparalleled views of the Hudson River, stroll through enchanting gardens, and see masterpieces of sculpture, stained glass, tapestries, and more at the branch of the Museum devoted to the art, architecture, and gardens of medieval Europe.
Audio Headset Upgrade
The Met Audio Guide offers more than 100 hours of informative audio commentary in English. Developed by expert curators and educators, the audio guide will teach you about works of art in the Museum’s collection and select special exhibitions — all in one player. Portions of the audio guide are available in nine additional languages: French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
Excellent. Tour. Make sure you wait for a guided tour. Check the schedule. It was well worth it. I spent the entire day and still didn't see it all.
this was great and we had a great time. Lots of hours to see it all.
I got to see a highlighted tour of the Met, as well as a lovely tour of the Cloister and its quite pretty gardens the next day. The Cloisters gave me reason to go to Fort Tryon Park, with its arresting views of the Hudson and nearby New Jersey plus the George Washington Bridge.
it was great
Loved everything about this!! Had a blast!! Cloisters was fantastic. Will do this again!
So much to see. I recommend spending several days in the museum. The audio tour is well worth the money. Extra info at your own pace.
Skip the line saved lots of time.
A very amazing museum to visit. Well worth it.
This tour was amazing!
A sensational museum. Spent a whole day in here and saw no more than a third. One could spend a week here. The collection of European paintings is stunning