- Ticket to the Metropolitan Museum of Art (the Met)
- Same-week admission to The Cloisters museum and gardens
- See art ranging from Ancient Egypt to contemporary works
- Skip possible admission queues
- Admission includes all Special Exhibitions and free public guided tours, available in 10 languages
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A visit to the Met is more like a journey through the world’s greatest art. You'll make the most of your trip with this skip-the-line admission ticket that gives you access to the museum's renowned collection and all its special exhibitions.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Fine exhibit layoutPhoto by: Jaime L
- A medieval gate inside the ...Photo by: lreyes207
- In the Cloisters gardenPhoto by: Elizabeth H
- The Cloisters Museum and ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Islamic ArtPhoto by: Anonymous
- Asian Art: Sackler WingPhoto by: Anonymous
- RembrandtPhoto by: Anonymous
- AAOA Power FigurePhoto by: Anonymous
- Monet Path Through the IrisesPhoto by: Anonymous
- Greek and Roman ArtPhoto by: Anonymous
- Roof Garden SunsetPhoto by: Anonymous
- Arms and ArmorPhoto by: Anonymous
- Van GoghPhoto by: Anonymous
- New American WingPhoto by: Anonymous
- Egyptian Art: The Temple of ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Met facadePhoto by: Anonymous
- Skip the long lines!Photo by: Timetable Tim
United Kingdom, 03 2012
What You Can Expect
This Metropolitan Museum of Art ticket introduces an abundance of art in 17 curatorial departments. There are 4,000 musical instruments on display here, plus armor and weapons of sculptural and ornamental beauty from Europe, the Middle East, Asia and America. Look for European paintings, sculptures, drawings and prints and more than 20,000 photographs acquired by the museum over the past 80 years.
And if that weren’t enough, this ticket also includes same-week admission to the Cloisters museum and gardens. The museum is located a 30-minute subway ride from midtown Manhattan in Washington Heights, with exhibits and displays devoted to the art and architecture of medieval Europe.
Upgrade this ticket to include a Skip-the-Line option, which could save up to an hour of time given the museum’s tremendous popularity. Plus, listen to an audio guide with more than 100 hours of informative commentary from expert curators and educators.
One of the best museums I've been to. Compares to the British Museum, the Cairo Museum and the museums in the capital. Can be very crowded but on the Sunday it was really reasonable. Skip the line access is the way to go.
Excellent. Tour. Make sure you wait for a guided tour. Check the schedule. It was well worth it. I spent the entire day and still didn't see it all.
baker joe USA
this was great and we had a great time. Lots of hours to see it all.
I got to see a highlighted tour of the Met, as well as a lovely tour of the Cloister and its quite pretty gardens the next day. The Cloisters gave me reason to go to Fort Tryon Park, with its arresting views of the Hudson and nearby New Jersey plus the George Washington Bridge.
it was great
Loved everything about this!! Had a blast!! Cloisters was fantastic. Will do this again!
So much to see. I recommend spending several days in the museum. The audio tour is well worth the money. Extra info at your own pace.
Skip the line saved lots of time.
A very amazing museum to visit. Well worth it.
This tour was amazing!