- Guided afternoon walking tour of Chelsea art galleries in NYC
- Visit several well-known art galleries in Manhattan’s Chelsea district, one of the global centers of contemporary art
- View, admire and critique beautiful artwork
- Small-group tour with expert guide ensures a more personalized experience
- Limited to just six people per tour!
Rewind to the early 1990s decades to when the art scene was just starting to blossom in the area: Artists were growing fond of Chelsea’s surplus of inexpensive commercial space, drawing them from swanky SoHo to set up galleries at a fraction of the price. Stretching from 13th to 29th streets between 7th and 11th avenues, Chelsea now boasts more than 370 diverse art galleries featuring talented, world-renowned artists. Visit galleries like Metro Pictures and Paula Cooper and spend the afternoon admiring and critiquing beautiful, inspiring and thought-provoking artwork.
After your art gallery tour, enjoy one of the many cafés or restaurants in the area – where some of the artists themselves once sat!
The galleries available for viewing change daily, depending on featured shows and opening hours.