- Small-group guided bike tour through famous Central Park
- Enjoy a leisurely guided bike ride through the beautiful, lush park
- See the Bethesda Fountain, Strawberry Fields, the Jackie Kennedy Onassis Reservoir and more
- Pass the famous Dakota apartment building, where John Lennon lived
- Suitable for all fitness levels
Recent Photos of this Tour
As you navigate winding paths, get a comprehensive look at the park’s famous sites including the Bethesda Fountain, Strawberry Fields, the Jackie Kennedy Onassis Reservoir and the Dakota, where John Lennon lived.
You’ll also pass lesser-known sites such as Cleopatra's Needle, Sheep Meadow, the Shakespeare Garden, the Swedish Marionette Theater and more. This 2-hour Central Park bike tour is suitable for all fitness levels, and bottled water is available throughout the tour.
Reviewed by chimochimo, October 2012
It started to rain shortly after the tour started and it was cool. But we still had a wonderful time riding around Central Park Our guide was informative and funny. Really enjoyed this and would recommend to anyone visiting NYC
Reviewed by JUDY S, May 2013
The bike trip around Central Park is worth doing. The bikes were in great condition and there was plenty of help getting everyone matched up with a bike. I would say that our guide was a bit rough around the edges. He didn't really seem all that interested in providing information about the park, although he was happy to talk about himself and his life.
All in all, I think I could have just rented a bike, got a map, and done this on my own.