- 1-hour evening cruise along the East River
- Complimentary glass of champagne for all passengers over the age of 21
- Spectacular views of the Manhattan skyline, Governor's Island, Brooklyn Bridge and the Statue of Liberty
- Full cash bar onboard
Recent Photos of This Tour
- A view of the Statue of ...Photo by: Holly C
- A view of Manhattan with the ...Photo by: Holly C
- Starting off the evening ...Photo by: Holly C
- Under brooklyn bridgePhoto by: Patrick T
- Vue depuis le bateauPhoto by: camille r
- The Statue of Liberty by nightPhoto by: suzytrucker
- the city by nightPhoto by: suzytrucker
- New York's SkylinePhoto by: p.panos
- magique de nuitPhoto by: jemapo
- manatthanPhoto by: jemapo
- statue de la libertéPhoto by: jemapo
- one world trade centerPhoto by: jemapo
- City viewsPhoto by: 1nycmas
- Lady LibertyPhoto by: Janet S
- Enjoying the cruisePhoto by: Janet S
- Statue of Liberty Evening ...Photo by: Jamie C
- ManhattanPhoto by: hello76
France, 09 2013
What You Can Expect
The cruise travels along the East River to the feet of Lady Liberty, with live narration from a professional tour guide to provide an entertaining journey.
Learn more about the history of the sites and enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne for all passengers over the age of 21 (proper identification required). There is also a full cash bar inside to enjoy a beverage while taking in the beautiful views of some of New York City’s most popular attractions.
This was well worth the time! We had perfect weather a little chilly with the wind from the boat but to see not only the statue at night but also Manhattan at sunset was absolutely breathtaking!
I bought my ticket through TripAdvisor and didn't know the ticket had to be printed by me before boarding the boat. I was also trying to navigate the subway system and was running late - fortunately the staff waited while the office kiosk printed out a ticket for me. Everyone on the staff was so kind an accommodating- but I still had to do a lot of running back and forth between the boat and the kiosk.
I normally don't like to do touristy things when I travel but this was just great! Only and hour long and the tour guide was so funny and knowledgeable - it was well worth it! My only regret is that I saved to do this at the end of my NYC stay and I wish I had done it on my first day there - because I learned so much that would have been useful to know prior to navigating NYC. I highly recommend this evening cruise to anyone traveling in NYC! Heck, I'd love to do it again the next time I'm in town!
awesome views and very nice crew, the guide was great
A bit of a delay getting tickets at booth but the trip was excellent. The guide was superb, the staff friendly and attentive.
The views were amazing.
A must do trip when in New York.
Great tour. Guide was informative and fun.
Even though it was raining, the tour was nice.
Amazing views of the city with an entertaining and very knowledgeable tour guide.
Superb trip - Excellent guide - full of interesting facts and very happy and friendly. Views of the statue at night close-up - Not to be missed !!
Wonderful experience, it was magical to see this famous statue and the New York skyline by night.
Excellent cruise ! Skyline was beautiful and narration was fantastic. The complimentary glass of Champagne helped also. Recommend this trip for everyone !
I don't know how true New Yorkers would feel about this tour, but as a small town country boy making his first ever trip to the big city: well, I declare! This tour made me happier than a slop hog rollin' round in a gunny sack full of armadillos! The buildings! The bridges!! That blue lady with her fake fire torch!!! Not to mention that free fizzely drink they give ya! It's no Bud Light, but what is??? The only thing missing was a cane pole and some bait and I'd've felt right at home!