- 1-hour evening cruise along the East River
- Complimentary glass of champagne for all passengers over the age of 21
- Spectacular views of the Manhattan skyline, Governor's Island, Brooklyn Bridge and the Statue of Liberty
- Full cash bar onboard
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Vue depuis le bateauPhoto by: camille r
- The Statue of Liberty by nightPhoto by: suzytrucker
- the city by nightPhoto by: suzytrucker
- New York's SkylinePhoto by: p.panos
- magique de nuitPhoto by: jemapo
- manatthanPhoto by: jemapo
- statue de la libertéPhoto by: jemapo
- one world trade centerPhoto by: jemapo
- City viewsPhoto by: 1nycmas
- Lady LibertyPhoto by: Janet S
- Enjoying the cruisePhoto by: Janet S
- Statue of Liberty Evening ...Photo by: Jamie C
- ManhattanPhoto by: hello76
France, 09 2013
What You Can Expect
The cruise travels along the East River to the feet of Lady Liberty, with live narration from a professional tour guide to provide an entertaining journey.
Learn more about the history of the sites and enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne for all passengers over the age of 21 (proper identification required). There is also a full cash bar inside to enjoy a beverage while taking in the beautiful views of some of New York City’s most popular attractions.
Even though it was raining, the tour was nice.
Amazing views of the city with an entertaining and very knowledgeable tour guide.
Superb trip - Excellent guide - full of interesting facts and very happy and friendly. Views of the statue at night close-up - Not to be missed !!
Wonderful experience, it was magical to see this famous statue and the New York skyline by night.
Excellent cruise ! Skyline was beautiful and narration was fantastic. The complimentary glass of Champagne helped also. Recommend this trip for everyone !
I don't know how true New Yorkers would feel about this tour, but as a small town country boy making his first ever trip to the big city: well, I declare! This tour made me happier than a slop hog rollin' round in a gunny sack full of armadillos! The buildings! The bridges!! That blue lady with her fake fire torch!!! Not to mention that free fizzely drink they give ya! It's no Bud Light, but what is??? The only thing missing was a cane pole and some bait and I'd've felt right at home!
Loved this cruise and loved New York!!! The scenery was absolutely beautiful and our guide on the boat was great!! Already want to go back!!!
Boat was late in leaving but once we got going we had a great time. Tour guide was excellent telling the boat many interesting facts about New York. We had a great ride and the sunset was amazing. So many great pictures and such a different view of the Statue of Liberty and NYC.
Mind blowing experience...we enjoyed it soo much with a mouth watering dinner and dance....
A truly enjoyable and informative tour. Great value for money and we'll worth a visit.