Book and travel by December 31, 2013 and save 10% off the recommended retail rate (priority seating excluded).
- Celebrity gossip coach tour of New York City by the producers of TMZ
- See hotspots in SoHo, Tribeca and other New York neighborhoods where celebrities go to party and be seen
- View sites of notorious celebrity scoops and get the latest dish on your favorite stars
- Watch hilarious material from the producers of TMZ on large-screen video monitors on the bus
- Play games and win fun prizes!
- Upgrade with the priority seating option for the best views of New York's celebrity locales
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This tour is hilarious and a refreshing break from all the requisite sightseeing in New York. The video screens on the bus really punch up the entertainment value.
What You Can Expect
Your entertaining guide will point out more than 70 locations tied to celebrity stories TMZ has reported, including the hotel where Charlie Sheen trashed his room and the nightclub where Lindsay Lohan was arrested for punching a girl. See celebrity hangouts in New York neighborhoods such as SoHo, Tribeca, Greenwich Village and the Meatpacking District, and hear tantalizing insider information about your favorite stars never revealed on TMZ.
As you make your way through New York on this lighthearted journey into the world of celebrities, watch hilarious TMZ material on large-screen video monitors on the bus, and play fun games with your fellow travelers to win prizes. Your tour ends in Midtown, leaving you the rest of the day to spot celebrities on your own as you continue exploring the Big Apple.
I'd do it again. Hope to book a TMZ Tour in LA, then I'll have done coast-to-coast tours!
We really enjoyed our tour on Oct 2nd. We had a fun crowd on the bus, and the videos segments are always funny. I even won a TMZ souvenir t-shirt - woo hoo! It was our tour guide's first official tour, and he did great, despite being from Jersey (just kidding). There's no way we would have seen so many interesting neighborhoods (SoHo, Tribeca, the West Side Highway) if we hadn't taken the tour. A Big Thumb's Up!