- Tickets to The Lion King at the Minskoff Theater, New York City
- Show includes the Oscar-winning song "Can You Feel the Love Tonight"
- Appeals to adults and children alike
- Choice of matinee or evening shows
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The stunning costumes and puppetry will have you feeling like you're on the plains of Africa rather than on Broadway. It's a mesmerizing experience for young and old alike.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The Lion King on BroadwayPhoto by: Grandville B
Australia, 07 2010
- Top of the RockPhoto by: Mike
- Little ItalyPhoto by: Mike
- Hudson CruisePhoto by: Mike
- Statue of LibertyPhoto by: Mike
- Brooklyn BridgePhoto by: Mike
- tour1Photo by: Mike
- A black hole on BroadwayPhoto by: Paul Y
USA, 12 2014
- Lion KingPhoto by: angie rouede
USA, 07 2014
- le roi LionPhoto by: Véronique M
- vue de Manhattan (New York)Photo by: Véronique M
- Photo du théâtre de ...Photo by: raphael75
Suisse, 06 2013
- Afternoom in the parkPhoto by: Juliana Bório
- Liberty StatuePhoto by: Juliana Bório
- The Lion KingPhoto by: Karen D
- P1010020Photo by: Anonymous
- The Lion King ticket office ...Photo by: Alison P
United Kingdom, 06 2010
What You Can Expect
The young and young at heart will be inspired by the emotional story (loosely based on Shakespeare’s Hamlet) and familiar songs, including ‘Circle of Life,’ ‘Hakuna Matata’ and the Oscar-winning ‘Can You Feel the Love Tonight.’ Witness the mesmerizing animal puppetry and elaborate sets created by director Julie Taymor and Michael Curry for a totally unique theater experience.
Choose from several different matinee or evening performance times, and enjoy guaranteed top-price seating at New York City’s Minskoff Theater.
excellent show.....kids loved it and the experience ...
Totally awesome worth every penny. Would go again in a New York minute lol.
Robert G Australia
Wonderful show and excellent tickets in the 7th row - very pleased and this was a highlight of my trip to New York
I love The Lion King. It was much better than I could have imagined. We had really good seats. In the middle approximately one fourth of the way from the stage. The performance of everyone was outstanding, the music was good. Every one that visit New York should see The Lion King.
Absolutely stunning performance, great seats. Would wholly recommend.
Excellent show,very good seats,would highly recommend this show.
Its been a wunderful expierence and we really had the best places - the Price was less than to by it in USA. Very Very good. See you next time
Great seats, fabulous show - very entertaining - Minskoff is nice theatre in the best location in New York: Times Square
Must See !!