- Lunch or dinner at the Russian Tea Room in Midtown Manhattan
- Enjoy modern continental cuisine with Russian flare
- Located near to the Lincoln Center, Carnegie Hall and Central Park
- Menu featuring classic Russian dishes
- Visit the filming location of Tootsie, The Turning Point and Manhattan
- Click 'View Additional Info' button below to view menu
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The menu at The Russian Tea Room (see itinerary section below) is in keeping with the restaurant's luxurious atmosphere, created to lavish your taste buds with Russian and continental cuisine. The restaurant's classic dishes include the Borscht, Chicken Kiev, Beef Stroganoff and Vareniki.
The Russian Tea Room is a New York City attraction that should not be missed. Visit for a memorable lunch or dinner, or why not make your day extra special and enjoy a pre-theater dinner before viewing a show at the Carnegie Hall? Whatever your New York visit includes, make sure the Russian Tea Room is on your list!
Traditional Tea Room Red Borscht
Grilled Eggplant Salad
Tea or Coffee
It was a wonderful experience, the staff were very hospitable and the food and tea were great.
Everyone who visits New York must definitely give this tea room a visit as the decor, ambience, service and food were surprisingly good and memorable!