- Lunch or dinner at the Russian Tea Room in Midtown Manhattan
- Enjoy modern continental cuisine with Russian flare
- Located near to the Lincoln Center, Carnegie Hall and Central Park
- Menu featuring classic Russian dishes
- Visit the filming location of Tootsie, The Turning Point and Manhattan
- Click 'View Additional Info' button below to view menu
The menu at The Russian Tea Room (see itinerary section below) is in keeping with the restaurant's luxurious atmosphere, created to lavish your taste buds with Russian and continental cuisine. The restaurant's classic dishes include the Borscht, Chicken Kiev, Beef Stroganoff and Vareniki.
The Russian Tea Room is a New York City attraction that should not be missed. Visit for a memorable lunch or dinner, or why not make your day extra special and enjoy a pre-theater dinner before viewing a show at the Carnegie Hall? Whatever your New York visit includes, make sure the Russian Tea Room is on your list!
Traditional Tea Room Red Borscht
Grilled Eggplant Salad
Tea or Coffee
Reviewed by Michaelanne G, USA, February 2013
This was an elegant meal. The food was fabulous and we will return here on our next trip to New York City.
Reviewed by Roberta C, December 2012
Very nice place with beautiful people. The food is amazing! The cheesecake is the best I've ever tasted! Troika tee was also delicious. Staff friendly.