- Lunch or dinner at the Russian Tea Room in Midtown Manhattan
- Enjoy modern continental cuisine with Russian flare
- Located near to the Lincoln Center, Carnegie Hall and Central Park
- Menu featuring classic Russian dishes
- Visit the filming location of Tootsie, The Turning Point and Manhattan
- Click 'View Additional Info' button below to view menu
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The menu at The Russian Tea Room (see itinerary section below) is in keeping with the restaurant's luxurious atmosphere, created to lavish your taste buds with Russian and continental cuisine. The restaurant's classic dishes include the Borscht, Chicken Kiev, Beef Stroganoff and Vareniki.
The Russian Tea Room is a New York City attraction that should not be missed. Visit for a memorable lunch or dinner, or why not make your day extra special and enjoy a pre-theater dinner before viewing a show at the Carnegie Hall? Whatever your New York visit includes, make sure the Russian Tea Room is on your list!
Traditional Tea Room Red Borscht
Grilled Eggplant Salad
Tea or Coffee
Fantastic service - fantastic food = all round a great experience and one very worthwhile experiencing if you are visiting NYC
This was my second time here. Every time I come to New York, I'll want to dine here. Great service, very attentive and respectful. I tried the ravioli. It was much, much better than the stuff we used to eat out of cans when I was a kid. :-D