- Lunch or dinner at the Russian Tea Room in Midtown Manhattan
- Enjoy modern continental cuisine with Russian flare
- Located near to the Lincoln Center, Carnegie Hall and Central Park
- Menu featuring classic Russian dishes
- Visit the filming location of Tootsie, The Turning Point and Manhattan
- Click 'View Additional Info' button below to view menu
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Enjoying a nice lunch!Photo by: Lorenext
- Tasty ChickenPhoto by: Lorenext
- Nice dessertPhoto by: Lorenext
- Tea after lunchPhoto by: Lorenext
- The Russain Tea RoomsPhoto by: JEANETTE P
- Restaurant le RussianPhoto by: Nadia G
- The Russian Tea HousePhoto by: Ella S
Australia, 06 2013
- Russian tea roomPhoto by: Bob
United Kingdom, 11 2011
What You Can Expect
Traditional Tea Room Red Borscht
Grilled Eggplant Salad
Tea or Coffee
Right beside Carnegie Hall and a couple of blocks from Central Park, our lunch was very good and the service was impeccable. We were 30 mins early and walked right in... The tea service is very cool.
Very good food and nice ambiance. Very good value for money in such a classy restaurant.
Outstanding, we were treated like royalty, we asked to go upstairs to see the bear, and was taken straight away, the food was the best in New York,
This tour was amazing!
It was a wonderful experience, the staff were very hospitable and the food and tea were great.
Everyone who visits New York must definitely give this tea room a visit as the decor, ambience, service and food were surprisingly good and memorable!
The food, service and ambience was perfect!
Loved everythiang about this elegant tea room. Meal was done to perfection
Good value for money and good service. Quality of food was good. Memorable interior.
Fantastic service - fantastic food = all round a great experience and one very worthwhile experiencing if you are visiting NYC