- Lunch or dinner at the Russian Tea Room in Midtown Manhattan
- Enjoy modern continental cuisine with Russian flare
- Located near to the Lincoln Center, Carnegie Hall and Central Park
- Menu featuring classic Russian dishes
- Visit the filming location of Tootsie, The Turning Point and Manhattan
- Click 'View Additional Info' button below to view menu
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
The menu at The Russian Tea Room (see itinerary section below) is in keeping with the restaurant's luxurious atmosphere, created to lavish your taste buds with Russian and continental cuisine. The restaurant's classic dishes include the Borscht, Chicken Kiev, Beef Stroganoff and Vareniki.
The Russian Tea Room is a New York City attraction that should not be missed. Visit for a memorable lunch or dinner, or why not make your day extra special and enjoy a pre-theater dinner before viewing a show at the Carnegie Hall? Whatever your New York visit includes, make sure the Russian Tea Room is on your list!
Traditional Tea Room Red Borscht
Grilled Eggplant Salad
Tea or Coffee
The Russian Tea Room is all that it is said to be. The décor is beautiful. The staff, very professional, and the food excellent. We took other's advice from Yelp and asked, after our meal, to see the second floor. The manager graciously took us up there to see the Polar Bear fish tank and the Faberge egg tree. They were nice but the best thing about the second floor is the wall and ceiling décor. Absolutely stunning. It is definitely worth a trip at an affordable price. Just don't order more than your set menu.
Helt fantastisk og unik oplevelse....fantastisk mad og betjening 5 stjerner er ikke nok vi gir 6 stjerner....