Book by June 15, 2015 to save 20% off our previously offered price!
- 2-hour superhero waking tour of New York City
- Visit amazing film locations from the Hollywood superhero blockbuster films like Spiderman, Superman and many more!
- Unique, intriguing way to see New York City
- Visit historical landmarks, including the New York Public Library, Grand Central Station, The Chrysler Building and even Marvel Enterprises Headquarters
- A unique, intriguing way to see New York City that the whole family will enjoy!
- Led by an expert guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your walking tour includes stops at famous New York landmarks, such as the Empire State Building, which has featured in countless superhero adventures and films, and the Flat Iron Building, which was The Daily Bugle in the Spider-Man movies. You'll also see the magnificent Chrysler Building, a skyscraper where Spidey regularly perches to use his spider-sense, and learn about the history of Marvel Comics at Marvel Enterprises Headquarters.
You'll walk by the former Park Avenue offices of Batman creator Bob Kane, the Green Goblin's Gothic Manhattan mansion from Spider-Man, and the United Nations Building, where Batman and Robin overcame the Joker, Penguin, the Riddler and Catwoman, also known as the "fearsome four." You will also have the opportunity to actually step inside Clark Kent's workplace, the News Building, where The Daily Planet offices are located, and Grand Central Station,where you'll learn about the exciting Superhero battles that took place there.
As a bonus, see the hidden bar in New York, where comic book artists have been drawing cartoons on the walls since the 1960s.
This New York City tour encompasses an educational and exciting walk through the lives of all your favorite superheroes, from their comic book origins to their Hollywood blockbuster status today!