- All-day 4th of July celebration in New York City
- Enjoy a BBQ lunch on an outdoor terrace overlooking Times Square
- Take a historical sightseeing tour of Lower Manhattan
- Relax on an evening cruise on a deluxe yacht in New York Harbor and admire the Statue of Liberty
- Enjoy a dinner buffet, open bar and DJ entertainment on board
- Watch a spectacular fireworks show on the water!
What You Can Expect
Great value for money the bus trip and cruise on the Hudson River ,was even better then I expected . I would and have recommend this experience to numerous friends.
Visiting NYC from the Carolinas, we and another couple chose this tour to celebrate the 4th of July and we were so happy we did! With the threat of rain, we were not inconvenienced because the BBQ was held indoors (instead of outdoors) and the afternoon coach tour of the city kept us dry and in comfort. The guide was informative and it was relaxing to sit back and see the city from that vantage point. As promised, we were delivered to the harbor with just a short walk to the ship. The staff onboard was helpful and courteous. We shared a table with four other people and enjoyed a really nice buffet! One of the tour guides was also onboard to share info on the sights from the harbor as we sailed. Great view of the fireworks; in fact, we first were treated to the NJ fireworks show before the NYC display! The food and drinks continue as we sailed back to the harbor. Our familiar coaches were there to wisk us away from the crowds and back to the city. It was very well done and we will book another Viator tour when we get the chance. It was really the best way to see the city, enjoy a lovely lunch and dinner and the fireworks!