- Viator Exclusive Niagara Falls day trip by private charter plane from New York
- Avoid lengthy airport procedures and enjoy a swift 1.5-hour flight non-stop from Long Island to Niagara Falls Airport
- Visit either the US or Canada side, and sightsee independently with access to top attractions
- Upgrade for a full-day guided tour on both sides, including Maid of the Mist cruise and lunch at Sheraton At The Falls
- Visit Terrapin Point, Niagara Gorge, Table Rock, Giant Whirlpool, the Botanical Gardens and more (if selected)
- Round-trip ground transfers and in-flight breakfast included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Why fly commercial with long airport security lines when you can take an executive jet with other travelers excited to see Niagara Falls? This exclusive tour combines posh, high-end travel with your choice of all-inclusive admissions or a fully guided tour for an unforgettable day trip!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Vista desde CanadaPhoto by: M.Mercedes S
- Almost getting wet !Photo by: Kevin H
- and quot;How's That ?? and ...Photo by: Kevin H
- Up close and personal with ...Photo by: Alex
- Getting closer!Photo by: Alex
- The falls and skylinePhoto by: Alex
- Niagara Fall PicturesPhoto by: Pavan K
- At Niagra airportPhoto by: Steven M
- All smiles at the falls!Photo by: Anonymous
- A beautiful day at Niagara ...Photo by: Timetable Tim
United Kingdom, 05 2014
- Admiring the power of the ...Photo by: Trina Tron
USA, 04 2014
- Cave of the winds, NiagaraPhoto by: Gary h
- Maid of the MistPhoto by: Gary h
- Vista desde el barcoPhoto by: SOFIA G
- Getting WetPhoto by: Christine H
- Niagara Falls - Journey ...Photo by: Linda K
- les Chutes....?Photo by: yves c
- Canadian FallsPhoto by: Vicky
- CruisingPhoto by: Vicky
- Our ride besdide the fallsPhoto by: Vicky
What You Can Expect
Relax on the short 1.5-hour flight, enjoy a delicious in-flight breakfast, refreshments and friendly service in the cabin while you gaze out the window and take in landscape of Upstate New York. Then, touch down at Niagara Falls International Airport to enjoy your experience at the waterfalls. While other tours take you through Buffalo International Airport, a 40-minute drive once you've landed, this luxury charter takes you right to Niagara, a short 10-minute ride from all the attractions.
With a guide in charge of your itinerary throughout the day, you’ll visit key landmarks of Niagara Falls by coach, including some walking. First, experience a scenic 30-minute ride aboard the world-famous Maid of the Mist, where you’ll get up close to the base of Niagara Falls, including the basin of Horseshoe Falls, located on the Canadian side (rain poncho provided).
Enjoy a 30-minute cruise aboard the Maid of the Mist, a 19th-century sightseeing boat. Travel around the base of the falls and into the basin of the thundering Canadian Horseshoe Falls!
Cave of the Winds Tour:
Wearing a souvenir rain poncho plus specially designed sandals, follow a guide along wooden walkways through a stormy mist zone within Niagara Gorge. At the Hurricane Deck, breathtaking torrents gush a few feet from you to create tropical storm conditions.
Niagara Adventure Theater:
Watch a 40-minute film inside the Niagara Falls State Park Visitor Center, and learn all about the Niagara Falls’ history.
Aquarium of Niagara:
This family-friendly aquarium on the banks of the Niagara Falls is home to penguins, seahorses and sea lions alongside more than 1,500 other aquatic animals that represent ecosystems from the Great Lakes to coral reefs.
Take a 30-minute cruise within Niagara Great Gorge. Have your camera poised, ready to capture close-up sights of the thundering American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and famous Horseshoe Falls.
Journey Behind the Falls:
Descend 150 feet (46 meters) by elevator to observation decks behind the gushing cascades of water. Walk through tunnels around the Cataract Portal and Great Falls Portal to both the upper- and lower-observation decks, and gaze in awe as the water crashes to the bottom of the Horseshoe Falls beside you.
Stand on a moving platform while hearing ancient stories about Niagara Falls. Feel the air temperature drop, while water and snow is sprayed through the air; it’s an all-encompassing experience!
White Water Walk:
Take an elevator to the bottom of the Niagara Gorge, and walk along the boardwalk adjacent to the mighty rapids of the Niagara River.
A great experience, well organised trip and the bus driver had great local knowledge. A must do...
Wonderfule tour- worth the money. Go to the Canada side
Perfect tour, perfect guide - Nick is awesome!
This was an amazing tour and so worth the investment. Wish we could have stayed longer.
This tour is an absolute must. By far one of our best experiences while touring the USA
The trip was excellent!
This tour was fantastic, the private plane was well worth it as it saved time so we were able to experience a longer time at the falls which were just majestic. The tour company was very professional and everything worked seamlessly. Highly recommend as a day tour from New York!!
Really well organised tour, bus and plane left on time. Would have liked more time on Canadian side, but long delay getting back into USA, so I suppose the guides have to plan for that. The best experience was the boat, and that can be done from either side.
The trip was amazing!