- Statue of Liberty and 9/11 Memorial tour, a Viator Exclusive
- Learn about the history of New York City on a tour of Wall Street with your expert guide
- Visit the 9/11 Memorial to hear stories about the victims, survivors and heroes of the infamous terrorist attacks
- Skip the ticketing lines and gain priority boarding for the ferry to Liberty Island
- Admire the NYC skyline as you cruise along New York Harbor from Lower Manhattan to Liberty Island
- Take an audio tour of the Statue of Liberty’s pedestal and museum
- Visit Ellis Island, the symbol of the American immigration experience
- This tour cannot be booked anywhere else – don't miss out on this unforgettable New York experience!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Few attractions are as inspiring and moving as the Statue of Liberty and the 9/11 Memorial. Your guide's narrative provides a great perspective on the significance of these monuments. Both are must-sees, and this tour lets you experience them together.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Picture hundreds of people ...Photo by: Patricia P
- In NYCPhoto by: Diana D
- La Statue de la LibertéPhoto by: Dominique P
- Charging BullPhoto by: Dominique P
- Le poirier près des ...Photo by: Dominique P
- Traces de lattentat de 1920Photo by: Dominique P
- Attentat à Wall Street ...Photo by: Dominique P
- Wall StreetPhoto by: Dominique P
- NEW YORKPhoto by: ALWYN
- Bottom of the torch.Photo by: Gary K
- 9-11 Memorial PoolPhoto by: Gary K
- une beautéPhoto by: ROBERT
France, 11 2015
- la belle de ferPhoto by: ROBERT
France, 11 2015
- lady et manhattanPhoto by: ROBERT
France, 11 2015
- Sue tucking into her Cuban ...Photo by: john.jones14
- Wallstreet : Wallons....du ...Photo by: christian m
- Devant la caserne des pompiersPhoto by: Pierrette T
- Statue de la libertéPhoto by: Pierrette T
- World trade centerPhoto by: Pierrette T
- ManhattanPhoto by: Pierrette T
What You Can Expect
Please note: This tour does NOT include admission to the 9/11 Museum and Statue of Liberty Crown admission.
Best trip...amazing so sad to stand at the memorial
This tour was excellently and expertly guided by Rachel. It was very insightful and entertaining, with many funny anecdotes. From the financial district and the beautiful Federal Building, to the thoughtful remembrance of the World Trade Centre and the incredible new buildings on its site. We were given valuable guidance at all stages and great advice for the subsequent trip over to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. We could not have wished for a better guide than Rachel and she felt like a friend by the end of the trip. We also subsequently did several things based on her recommendations which we were well worthwhile.
It was also excellent value and the tour description did not really do it justice.
This tour far exceeded our expectations and Josh was fantastic! His knowledge was amazing and he was so accommodating of our group that included my 85 year old Mom and 12 year old Daughter. A great experience for anyone visiting NYC. Highly recommend you do this tour.
Great experience ! You cannot miss this !
Touring with TAUREN was Awesome! I learned SO much during the walking tour. We started at 9AM and it was really cold and windy. But, Tauren's enthusiastic attitude made it enjoyable and I almost forgot how cold it was. lol! She was very informative about each areas we visited. The walking tour truly made my NY vacation a great one.
This was an amazing tour! Our tour guide Tauren was also spectacular and gave us so much extra information about each area. Highly recommend this!
This tour was fantastic , it was a very cold day but Remy the tour guide did not let this spoil his enthusiasm for the tour he was fantastic and very informative.
it was very humbling at ground zero,very interesting and informative
very informative tour guide, explaining about wall street and 9/11 memorial side... and very flexible timing to browse and see the Liberty and Ellis Island... very recommended as your first day trip to New York.
Very good tour. Remy, our tour guide was fantastic! He was knowledgeable, very charming, and provided details that really made the experience unforgettable. Would recommend this tour! Ask for Remy!