- Statue of Liberty and 9/11 Memorial tour, a Viator Exclusive
- Learn about the history of New York City on a tour of Wall Street with your expert guide
- Visit the 9/11 Memorial to hear stories about the victims, survivors and heroes of the infamous terrorist attacks
- Skip the ticketing lines and gain priority boarding for the ferry to Liberty Island
- Admire the NYC skyline as you cruise along New York Harbor from Lower Manhattan to Liberty Island
- Take an audio tour of the Statue of Liberty’s pedestal and museum
- Visit Ellis Island, the symbol of the American immigration experience
- This tour cannot be booked anywhere else – don't miss out on this unforgettable New York experience!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Few attractions are as inspiring and moving as the Statue of Liberty and the 9/11 Memorial. Your guide's narrative provides a great perspective on the significance of these monuments. Both are must-sees, and this tour lets you experience them together.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Loved this tour!
Started with a walk around Wall Street and the Financial district with Patrick - a great guide!
Then we went to the 9/11 memorial, with a quick walkthough en route in Trinity Church which was lovely!
Arrived at 9/11 just after 10, which is the opening time I think. Huge lines but they moved quite quickly.
Lots of security checks too.
We didn't have a huge amount of time inside the memorial, but I just loved it - very beautiful and again Patrick had lots of interesting facts to share which made it more meaningful.
Museum isn't open yet - think it's due to open in May.
Then a short walk to Battery Park for the ferry to The Statue - arrived there around 11am.
The park was FULL of touts selling tickets but we got to walk straight past them all.
Our tickets allowed us to skip the lines, which I heard were 3 hours long at that point!!
Patrick left us at that stage so after that the day is your own you can spend as long as you want on Liberty Island or Ellis Island.
Again lots of lines and security, but I loved visiting the statue and you get some amazing photo opportunities of both Manhatten and the statue.
The tickets also include pedestal access which is really worth it.
The gift shop and food offering on Liberty is tacky and busy - we didn't spend long there.
I would say this is a must do for any visitor to NYC!
Great tour, highly recommended. Our tour guy, Remy, was very enthusiastic, funny and informative. He made the tour exciting. He also recommended us broadway show for cheap prices on an app. Online and no waiting for tix. Tkts not worth waiting in line. Great times in NYC. Thanks viator.