- Statue of Liberty and 9/11 Memorial tour, a Viator Exclusive
- Learn about the history of New York City on a tour of Wall Street with your expert guide
- Visit the 9/11 Memorial to hear stories about the victims, survivors and heroes of the infamous terrorist attacks
- Skip the ticketing lines and gain priority boarding for the ferry to Liberty Island
- Admire the NYC skyline as you cruise along New York Harbor from Lower Manhattan to Liberty Island
- Take an audio tour of the Statue of Liberty’s pedestal and museum
- Visit Ellis Island, the symbol of the American immigration experience
- This tour cannot be booked anywhere else – don't miss out on this unforgettable New York experience!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Few attractions are as inspiring and moving as the Statue of Liberty and the 9/11 Memorial. Your guide's narrative provides a great perspective on the significance of these monuments. Both are must-sees, and this tour lets you experience them together.
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Awesome tour! Remy was our tour guide and he was absolutely amazing! Full of energy and really made the tour interesting!! Thank you so much!
This was my first time visting NYC as a tourist. I am from Boston originally. I had always wanted to visit NYC and the Statue in this fashion. I found the price of the tour to be exact, felt I got a very good deal. Thanks Viator! And Remy our guide, was Fabulous!! Very accomodating, friendly and knowledgable. He called to find out where I was, because of course I was late getting to Broad street. My experience was grand and I will use Viator services for future travels.