- Statue of Liberty and 9/11 Memorial tour, a Viator Exclusive
- Learn about the history of New York City on a tour of Wall Street with your expert guide
- Visit the 9/11 Memorial to hear stories about the victims, survivors and heroes of the infamous terrorist attacks
- Skip the ticketing lines and gain priority boarding for the ferry to Liberty Island
- Admire the NYC skyline as you cruise along New York Harbor from Lower Manhattan to Liberty Island
- Take an audio tour of the Statue of Liberty’s pedestal and museum
- Visit Ellis Island, the symbol of the American immigration experience
- This tour cannot be booked anywhere else – don't miss out on this unforgettable New York experience!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Few attractions are as inspiring and moving as the Statue of Liberty and the 9/11 Memorial. Your guide's narrative provides a great perspective on the significance of these monuments. Both are must-sees, and this tour lets you experience them together.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Picture hundreds of people ...Photo by: Patricia P
- In NYCPhoto by: Diana D
- liberty island manhattanPhoto by: JOEL D
- La Statue de la LibertéPhoto by: Dominique P
- Charging BullPhoto by: Dominique P
- Le poirier près des ...Photo by: Dominique P
- Traces de lattentat de 1920Photo by: Dominique P
- Attentat à Wall Street ...Photo by: Dominique P
- Wall StreetPhoto by: Dominique P
- NEW YORKPhoto by: ALWYN
- Bottom of the torch.Photo by: Gary K
- 9-11 Memorial PoolPhoto by: Gary K
- une beautéPhoto by: ROBERT
France, 11 2015
- la belle de ferPhoto by: ROBERT
France, 11 2015
- lady et manhattanPhoto by: ROBERT
France, 11 2015
- Sue tucking into her Cuban ...Photo by: john.jones14
- Wallstreet : Wallons....du ...Photo by: christian m
- Devant la caserne des pompiersPhoto by: Pierrette T
- Statue de la libertéPhoto by: Pierrette T
- World trade centerPhoto by: Pierrette T
What You Can Expect
Please note: This tour does NOT include admission to the 9/11 Museum and Statue of Liberty Crown admission.
Gail B Australia
Joel seem to know everything we needed to know regarding this tour.
Justina was a great escort.
Would recommend this tour to all.
Might suggest you provide more information on how much walking is required.
Not a problem for us, but others may not be up for the several miles.
Excellent itinerary and knowledgable tour guides.
Great Experience!The tour guide Eric is a very kind person and has a great knowledge about the place.
This tour was excellent!! We were a family of 13 ages 7-81. Everyone thought the tour was fantastic!! It was our tour guide, Alice's, first day on the job. She was outstanding!! She didn't tell us it was her first day until the end of the tour. We couldn't believe it!! Even the children all loved her enthusiasm and storytelling!! My 81 year old father has mobility issues and she was wonderful with him while still holding a perfect tour for the rest of us!! The tour itself is absolutely interesting and informative, even for those of us who have been to NYC many times before!! This is a highly recommended tour!! Way to go, Alice!
Excellent! Loved it all! A must do! Tour Guide Charlotte was a perfect guide!!
Excellent friendly guide. Full of knowledge and personality. A real highlight of our trip despite the pouring rain :
Great Tour! Our guide was charismatic and easy going filled with a wealth of knowledge. Was with our 12yr old daughters who were intrigued with NYC history and were not bored as I thought they might be!! Money well spent!
Can't thank Rachel and Alice enough for their professionalism and high energy. Lots of information and even my 14 year old rated this a must do.
Rachel and Alice were lots of fun and informative. My daughter really enjoyed the tour of Wall Street which surprised me as much as seeing the Statue of Liberty. 9//11 tour was sensitive and well timed. I would recommend this to everyone of any age. Well paced with highly motivated tour guides.