- Statue of Liberty and 9/11 Memorial tour, a Viator Exclusive
- Learn about the history of New York City on a tour of Wall Street with your expert guide
- Visit the 9/11 Memorial to hear stories about the victims, survivors and heroes of the infamous terrorist attacks
- Skip the ticketing lines and gain priority boarding for the ferry to Liberty Island
- Admire the NYC skyline as you cruise along New York Harbor from Lower Manhattan to Liberty Island
- Take an audio tour of the Statue of Liberty’s pedestal and museum
- Visit Ellis Island, the symbol of the American immigration experience
- This tour cannot be booked anywhere else – don't miss out on this unforgettable New York experience!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Few attractions are as inspiring and moving as the Statue of Liberty and the 9/11 Memorial. Your guide's narrative provides a great perspective on the significance of these monuments. Both are must-sees, and this tour lets you experience them together.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Picture hundreds of people ...Photo by: Patricia P
- In NYCPhoto by: Diana D
- liberty island manhattanPhoto by: JOEL D
- La Statue de la LibertéPhoto by: Dominique P
- Charging BullPhoto by: Dominique P
- Le poirier près des ...Photo by: Dominique P
- Traces de lattentat de 1920Photo by: Dominique P
- Attentat à Wall Street ...Photo by: Dominique P
- Wall StreetPhoto by: Dominique P
- NEW YORKPhoto by: ALWYN
- Bottom of the torch.Photo by: Gary K
- 9-11 Memorial PoolPhoto by: Gary K
- une beautéPhoto by: ROBERT
France, 11 2015
- la belle de ferPhoto by: ROBERT
France, 11 2015
- lady et manhattanPhoto by: ROBERT
France, 11 2015
- Sue tucking into her Cuban ...Photo by: john.jones14
- Wallstreet : Wallons....du ...Photo by: christian m
- Devant la caserne des pompiersPhoto by: Pierrette T
- Statue de la libertéPhoto by: Pierrette T
- World trade centerPhoto by: Pierrette T
What You Can Expect
Please note: This tour does NOT include admission to the 9/11 Museum and Statue of Liberty Crown admission.
Excellent! Loved it all! A must do! Tour Guide Charlotte was a perfect guide!!
Excellent friendly guide. Full of knowledge and personality. A real highlight of our trip despite the pouring rain :
Great Tour! Our guide was charismatic and easy going filled with a wealth of knowledge. Was with our 12yr old daughters who were intrigued with NYC history and were not bored as I thought they might be!! Money well spent!
Can't thank Rachel and Alice enough for their professionalism and high energy. Lots of information and even my 14 year old rated this a must do.
Rachel and Alice were lots of fun and informative. My daughter really enjoyed the tour of Wall Street which surprised me as much as seeing the Statue of Liberty. 9//11 tour was sensitive and well timed. I would recommend this to everyone of any age. Well paced with highly motivated tour guides.
Loved the tour. Loved Alce and Rachel. Highly recommend
My family and I really enjoyed this tour. Even though it was a cool day with a steady rain, it was still good. Definitely worth it. Plus, it's a good way to score tickets to the statue of liberty and Ellis Island last minute since they are part of the package.
Excellent. Wonderful views from the water and on the island. We didn't expect to be able to get so high on our inclusive ticket.
We really enjoyed our tour with Tim, he was a very knowledgable guide with a great sense of humour and very friendly. We learnt things we would have never of known, a very interesting tour. I would thoroughly recommend the tour to anyone. It's a great way to see parts of New York. Thanks for some great memories.
Didn't realize the walking part through Wall Street and the 911 Memorial were a big part of the time. Finally got on the ferry to go to the Statue of Liberty, we were able to spend as much time or as little time at the Statue. The same was true for Ellis Island. Nice to have that option.