- Statue of Liberty and 9/11 Memorial tour, a Viator Exclusive
- Learn about the history of New York City on a tour of Wall Street with your expert guide
- Visit the 9/11 Memorial to hear stories about the victims, survivors and heroes of the infamous terrorist attacks
- Skip the ticketing lines and gain priority boarding for the ferry to Liberty Island
- Admire the NYC skyline as you cruise along New York Harbor from Lower Manhattan to Liberty Island
- Take an audio tour of the Statue of Liberty’s pedestal and museum
- Visit Ellis Island, the symbol of the American immigration experience
- This tour cannot be booked anywhere else – don't miss out on this unforgettable New York experience!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Few attractions are as inspiring and moving as the Statue of Liberty and the 9/11 Memorial. Your guide's narrative provides a great perspective on the significance of these monuments. Both are must-sees, and this tour lets you experience them together.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Picture hundreds of people ...Photo by: Patricia P
- In NYCPhoto by: Diana D
- liberty island manhattanPhoto by: JOEL D
- La Statue de la LibertéPhoto by: Dominique P
- Charging BullPhoto by: Dominique P
- Le poirier près des ...Photo by: Dominique P
- Traces de lattentat de 1920Photo by: Dominique P
- Attentat à Wall Street ...Photo by: Dominique P
- Wall StreetPhoto by: Dominique P
- NEW YORKPhoto by: ALWYN
- Bottom of the torch.Photo by: Gary K
- 9-11 Memorial PoolPhoto by: Gary K
- une beautéPhoto by: ROBERT
France, 11 2015
- la belle de ferPhoto by: ROBERT
France, 11 2015
- lady et manhattanPhoto by: ROBERT
France, 11 2015
- Sue tucking into her Cuban ...Photo by: john.jones14
- Wallstreet : Wallons....du ...Photo by: christian m
- Devant la caserne des pompiersPhoto by: Pierrette T
- Statue de la libertéPhoto by: Pierrette T
- World trade centerPhoto by: Pierrette T
What You Can Expect
Please note: This tour does NOT include admission to the 9/11 Museum and Statue of Liberty Crown admission.
We thoroughly enjoyed this tour and our guide. She was very personable, entertaining, and informative. Since we had a small group we had time for some additional stops and more thorough explanations of various sites.
It was well organized and the tourguide was brilliant, funny and easy to understand :-
Wonderful tour! Joe is
This tour is a great way to see and get the important history of NY Stock Exchange, 9/11 memorial and Statue of Liberty.
Our tour guide, Joel was knowledgable and funny.
Great walking tour! Joel was very polite and well informed on the subject matter. Only complaint is that you guys should provide all of the guides with microphones. The other guide had one and seemed to make a huge difference.
This tour was amazing. The guide was excellent. I can and #39;t say enough about how knowledgeable and friendly she was. GREAT job Alice!
I loved how our tour guide not only knew about the area, but he had a great personality and witt!!
This tour was amazing!
Michael G United Kingdom
very educational Brad the guide was knowledgeable about all the places we visited or passed by wall street trinity church then on to the 9/11 memorial.wonderful experience.then the walk to battery park abit tireing for me .we parted company with our guide Brad before boarding the ferry to liberty island.just wonderful.overall a great day
Great tour. Our excellent guide Brad was very personable while giving our small group really interesting facts about the buildings surrounding Wall Street. At the end he took us to the line that boards the Statue Ferry. The Statue of Liberty is a must see when you go to New York. She's such a wonder to see in person. The ferry then takes you to Ellis Island. The Park service has done a great job creating a place to explore how immigrants came and why they still come to this country.