- Statue of Liberty and 9/11 Memorial tour, a Viator Exclusive
- Learn about the history of New York City on a tour of Wall Street with your expert guide
- Visit the 9/11 Memorial to hear stories about the victims, survivors and heroes of the infamous terrorist attacks
- Skip the ticketing lines and gain priority boarding for the ferry to Liberty Island
- Admire the NYC skyline as you cruise along New York Harbor from Lower Manhattan to Liberty Island
- Take an audio tour of the Statue of Liberty’s pedestal and museum
- Visit Ellis Island, the symbol of the American immigration experience
- This tour cannot be booked anywhere else – don't miss out on this unforgettable New York experience!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Few attractions are as inspiring and moving as the Statue of Liberty and the 9/11 Memorial. Your guide's narrative provides a great perspective on the significance of these monuments. Both are must-sees, and this tour lets you experience them together.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Picture hundreds of people ...Photo by: Patricia P
- In NYCPhoto by: Diana D
- une beautéPhoto by: ROBERT
France, 11 2015
- la belle de ferPhoto by: ROBERT
France, 11 2015
- lady et manhattanPhoto by: ROBERT
France, 11 2015
- Sue tucking into her Cuban ...Photo by: john.jones14
- Wallstreet : Wallons....du ...Photo by: christian m
- Devant la caserne des pompiersPhoto by: Pierrette T
- Statue de la libertéPhoto by: Pierrette T
- World trade centerPhoto by: Pierrette T
- ManhattanPhoto by: Pierrette T
- Lady LibertyPhoto by: George H
- Horn Blower TourPhoto by: Mona
- Statue of LibertyPhoto by: Mona
- Statue of LibertyPhoto by: VAI KEI L
- Ellis IslandPhoto by: VAI KEI L
- A professional guidePhoto by: VAI KEI L
- US Flag on Liberty IslandPhoto by: Patricia P
- Statue of Liberty from ferryPhoto by: Patricia P
- Statue Liberty and NYC skylinePhoto by: Patricia P
What You Can Expect
Please note: This tour does NOT include admission to the 9/11 Museum and Statue of Liberty Crown admission.
Wonderful tour. Our tour guide, Patrick, was awesome. He had a fun and energetic personality that made everything more interesting. A+
Brad, our guide, did an excellent job of providing us great information about the financial district and the 9/11 Memorial. He was very engaging, and very warm and friendly to my 11-year old grandson. He also gave us some great tips about visiting the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. I would definitely give the tour a big thumbs-up.
Great tour, amazing tour guide Rachel, she was fabulous x
Informative tour of Wall St, Trinity Church, Ground Zero and a boat trip to both Liberty and Ellis Islands. Brad, the guide, was very knowledgeable and was excellent in his delivery.
We were so overly surprised on how fantastic our tour was on every level! Our guide was so knowledgeable and kind and approachable. She shared so much information and added fun stories. We would very much recommend this tour! Great value!
Statue of Liberty is Astounding,far larger,higher and everything else you associate with US !
9/11 memorial is very thought provoking and is well worth a visit.
Rachael was a superb guide. She kept the group together and was excellent in story telling about the NYSE and the 9/11 memorial, and telling what to see during the Statue of Liberty visit, including where to sit in the ferry boat. I recommend highly.
great tour leader and the 9l/11 Memorial was beautiful. Wonderful tour
Great tour and very knowledgable tour guide!
this was a great tour with an excellent guide and interesting sights and information. The 9/11 Memorial was amazing and very special, and it was great to see the Statue of Liberty up close, climb the pedestal and visit Ellis Island with its fascinating history. It was a full day but very worthwhile, especially if you have a limited time in New York.