Read what other Viator.com travelers think about the Viator VIP: Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty and 9/11 Memorial. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip.
Great tour jim was excellent and made the tour very enjoyable
This was well worth the money, our tour guide Patrick was fantastic, made a great word picture of the events of 9/11, highly recommend.
This tour was amazing. Started early, plenty of time to see and do your own thing. Great tour guide too!! Well worth the money.
I took my Daughter here for her 18th Birthday as a surprise. The whole trip was amazing we started off with the VIP Empire State tour. Highly reccomeded. The whole expirance was amazing. Our tour guide looked after us all the way. We couldn't have done what we did on our own. Thanks Viator.xx
it was fast, it was furious, but it was awesome! Tour guide was awesome.
10/10 such an informative, energetic experience thanks to Patrick our tour guide.
Had an eventful day today full of fun, exhaustion, excitement, information and mishaps!
1. 7am- Climbed all 86 floors (rode the elevator) up the Empire State Building so I can get a picture of the Chrysler building for my sister. Fantastic sights
2. Hopped on a double decker bus to get to the Hudson River.
3. We then got dropped off at the 'Intrepid aircraft carrier' then the ' growler' ( it's a submarine) and the 'Space shuttle. I got confused with 'Hangar' and 'flight deck' while searching for food and momentarily lost our tour group.
4. Then we walked to the wharf to catch our water taxi.
6. Hopped on a water taxi and went to the financial business Wharf.
7. Power walked up Wall st, cos the stock market exchange was waiting for us to ring the bell to start business. Visited uncles Donald and George. Patrick explaining buildings and historical events all the way.
8. A very humbling experience to be at the 9/11 memorial. 2 reflection pools in memory of the 2946+ people that lost their lives. Also saw the new world trade tower No.1. Patrick gave a real life experience of that terrible day making the majority of us totally feel for those who were lost, directly and indirectly involved in the rescue events and the everlasting affects of its aftermath.
9. Water taxi took us to see aunty Liberty then back to where we got on.
Such an awesome experience would do again and take in more information.
Views from too Empire State building amazing, on good day. Us intrepid was very interesting and worth the visit. Boat ride to financial district to visit Trade Center (as they now refer to it). Very moving Long day early start
This choice was wonderful we only were in NYC for 3 full days so wanted to get the most out of seing the highlights we had the add on of the museum at a timed entry that was a great choice and then we did the Statue of Liberty after took the last water taxi of the day. Jim our tour guide was so funny and helpful with making sure all were together and that the ones who did have the timed museum tickets knew how to get back to the pier for the last taxi. Thanks so much for offering this VIP experience!!
Excellent ~ guide Kernan was very knowledgable ~ helpful ~ great views ~ great morning and going early no queues!!!
We were extremely pleased with our VIP tour. Kearnan was an excellent guide and went out of his way to share information about the sites we were visiting.
Our guide for the morning was Patrick and he was so friendly, informative and very interesting. A born and bred New Yorker, he knew everything there was to know about New York. Our tour started outside Empire State Building at 7.30am. We still had to queue for a while for entry and security checks but it was only our group and another small group. It was a sunny morning but pretty misty so visibility wasn't great but it was pretty with the sun shining, if not pretty chilly on the 86th Floor. Next stop was the opened top tour bus which was running late due to traffic in Times Square. Nothing we could do but wait and eventually it arrived and we headed off to the Sea, Air and Space Museum. My husband was slightly disappointed that we didn't spend a lot of time in the Museum but we did go in the submarine and we saw the Space Shuttle and our beloved Concorde. Next, we headed to the Ferry terminal to take us round to Wall Street for the walking part of our tour. Most of the time, Patrick had his headphones and mic on with useful information and telling us about the history of New York. The Financial District was very interesting and all the family loved this part of the tour. We ended our tour with Patrick, outside the 911 memorial as some of us were going to the 911 museum and others weren't. As we had opted for the 911 museum, our ferry ticket lasted for two days rather than just the one. We used the ferry after the 911 museum and went round the Statue of Liberty which was great and we used it the next day and saw Patrick again, this time as ferry boat guide so we learnt another load of useful facts about New York. If you go on this tour and you are lucky enough to get Patrick, you won't be disappointed. Great value for money.