- Experience NYC like an insider with this Viator exclusive
- Head to the top of the Empire State Building before the crowds arrive!
- Admire Midtown’s top attractions – such as Times Square and Bryant Park – on an open-top bus
- Skip the line at the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, home of the Space Shuttle Enterprise
- Enjoy a walking tour of Battery Park and Lower Manhattan
- Visit the 9/11 Memorial
- Upgrade your tour to include timed entry to 9/11 Museum
- Take a hop-on hop-off cruise at your leisure for photo ops of the Statue of Liberty
- This exclusive tour is led by informative local guide, who provides a comprehensive, VIP experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Top of Empire State BuildingPhoto by: Karen M
- Statue of LibertyPhoto by: KHALID H
- ManhattanPhoto by: Sherry Ott
- Selfie @Empire State BuildingPhoto by: Janet W
- at the Empire state buildingPhoto by: ehbotb
- Manhattan SkylinePhoto by: ehbotb
- VIP TourPhoto by: ehbotb
- Empire State BldgPhoto by: Kevin C
- Freedom TowerPhoto by: Kevin C
- Twin towersPhoto by: Aletheia F
- Twin TowersPhoto by: Aletheia F
- Twin TowersPhoto by: Aletheia F
- 911 MemorialPhoto by: Aletheia F
- Lady Liberty from water taxiPhoto by: Aletheia F
- The Lady LibertyPhoto by: Aletheia F
- Statue of LibertyPhoto by: Aletheia F
- Brooklyn Stop from water TaxiPhoto by: Aletheia F
- Empire State BuildingPhoto by: Aletheia F
- Sky linePhoto by: Tony V
- World Trade OnePhoto by: Tony V
What You Can Expect
When you’re done viewing the city from above, see it from ground level by joining your guide on an open-top bus tour of Midtown. Pass New York Public Library, Bryant Park, Times Square and many other well-known sites before arriving at the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, home to the Space Shuttle Enterprise.
Following a journey to New York by 747 jumbo jet and river barge, the space shuttle went on display in July 2012 inside a special pavilion that celebrates its rich history and offers an innovative and interactive visitor experience. Your guide will lead you to the front of the line before the exhibition opens so you can go straight in with your skip-the-line ticket for maximum time to view this thrilling new exhibition that showcases science, technology and engineering. Bonus: You can also explore the USS Intrepid, an aircraft carrier housed at the museum.
Next, board a hop-on-hop-off cruise with your guide at Pier 79. Hop off at Battery Park, where you'll take a walking tour through the world-famous financial center of Wall Street on your way to the 9/11 Memorial. See the twin reflecting pools, inscribed with the names of the nearly 3,000 victims of the terrorist attacks, that sit exactly where the Twin Towers once stood.
Inside the memorial, the guided portion of your tour ends at approximately 1pm. Upgrade for 2pm admission to the National September 11 Memorial Museum (aka the 9/11 Museum) when you book for a chance to browse the many multimedia displays, archives, narratives and authentic artifacts that commemorate the September 11 victims and their families. (See Important Info for pricing and other details.)
If you choose the tour-only option, you can then continue your sightseeing independently with a hop-on-hop-off cruise at your leisure; your ticket is valid for the rest of the day. If the museum option is selected, your cruise ticket is valid for the rest of the afternoon and the entire next day, giving you plenty of time to discover New York's waterfront sights.
The cruise makes two more stops at historic South Street Seaport and the Fulton Ferry landing in Brooklyn for a leisurely cruise to enjoy views of the Statue of Liberty and time to reflect on your VIP tour of New York City.
Viator VIPs feature travel experiences not typically available to the general public — from behind-the-scenes access to private viewings and VIP service — at many of the world’s top attractions, often with no lines and no crowds. Viator VIP tours are not available from other 3rd-party online sellers.
Heidi was amazing! We will not only ask for her the next time we visit NYC, but we will recommend her to friends that visit NYC as well.
The ultimate New Yorker, incredibly well-informed, and an excellent personality.
We lived in NYC for 15 years, and yet we learned so many things we never knew before our adventure with Heidi. It was an incredible day!
Enjoyed this day trip very much. Tour guide was very knowledgeable and always keen to answer any questions. Would definitely recommend!
Our tour guide's name was Heidi and she was wonderful!!!! Very informative and friendly. This tour included everything I wanted to see.
Fantastic tour. We had Heidi as our guide and she was amazing. She knew New York inside and out and answered all our questions and took photos for us etc. I would recommend this tour to anyone.
United States of ...
We would not have changed a thing. Heidi was phenomenal! Her knowledge about the city is impeccable and her sense of humor and passion made the day priceless. Next time we need a guide in NYC, she's the first we'll call!
Oh what fun we had. This was fabulous.
Our tour guide Heidi was wonderful. Thanks a lot Heidi, well done.
The tour was a great introduction to New York City. Heidi was a fabulous tour guide, imparting excellent local and historical information with great humour and warmth.
Wonderful tour. Our guide was Joey, he was amazing! Friendly, helpful and very knowledgable. We were able to most of the major sites on our five and a half hour tour. Would certainly do this again.
It was a great tour and
we covered a lot of ground in one day. Heidi was our tour guide and her enthusiasm for all things New York is contagious. Her personality and sense of humor was evident throughout.
We were the only Americans on the trip but everyone seemed to enjoy the trip.our granddaughter who is 13 was the youngest member of the group and I feel she learned something and had a good time.