- Experience NYC like an insider with this Viator exclusive
- Head to the top of the Empire State Building before the crowds arrive!
- Admire Midtown’s top attractions – such as Times Square and Bryant Park – on an open-top bus
- Skip the line at the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, home of the Space Shuttle Enterprise
- Enjoy a walking tour of Battery Park and Lower Manhattan
- Visit the 9/11 Memorial
- Upgrade your tour to include timed entry to 9/11 Museum
- Take a hop-on hop-off cruise at your leisure for photo ops of the Statue of Liberty
- This exclusive tour is led by informative local guide, who provides a comprehensive, VIP experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Top of Empire State BuildingPhoto by: Karen M
- Statue of LibertyPhoto by: KHALID H
- ManhattanPhoto by: Sherry Ott
- 8am from the Empire State ...Photo by: Andre B
- Very good tourPhoto by: Elena Carmen B
Canada, 05 2016
- view from empire statePhoto by: Gloria C
- Selfie @Empire State BuildingPhoto by: Janet W
- at the Empire state buildingPhoto by: ehbotb
- Manhattan SkylinePhoto by: ehbotb
- VIP TourPhoto by: ehbotb
- Empire State BldgPhoto by: Kevin C
- Freedom TowerPhoto by: Kevin C
- Twin towersPhoto by: Aletheia F
- Twin TowersPhoto by: Aletheia F
- Twin TowersPhoto by: Aletheia F
- 911 MemorialPhoto by: Aletheia F
- Lady Liberty from water taxiPhoto by: Aletheia F
- The Lady LibertyPhoto by: Aletheia F
- Statue of LibertyPhoto by: Aletheia F
- Brooklyn Stop from water TaxiPhoto by: Aletheia F
What You Can Expect
When you’re done viewing the city from above, see it from ground level by joining your guide on an open-top bus tour of Midtown. Pass New York Public Library, Bryant Park, Times Square and many other well-known sites before arriving at the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, home to the Space Shuttle Enterprise.
Following a journey to New York by 747 jumbo jet and river barge, the space shuttle went on display in July 2012 inside a special pavilion that celebrates its rich history and offers an innovative and interactive visitor experience. Your guide will lead you to the front of the line before the exhibition opens so you can go straight in with your skip-the-line ticket for maximum time to view this thrilling new exhibition that showcases science, technology and engineering. Bonus: You can also explore the USS Intrepid, an aircraft carrier housed at the museum.
Next, board a hop-on-hop-off cruise with your guide at Pier 79. Hop off at Battery Park, where you'll take a walking tour through the world-famous financial center of Wall Street on your way to the 9/11 Memorial. See the twin reflecting pools, inscribed with the names of the nearly 3,000 victims of the terrorist attacks, that sit exactly where the Twin Towers once stood.
Inside the memorial, the guided portion of your tour ends at approximately 1pm. Upgrade for 2pm admission to the National September 11 Memorial Museum (aka the 9/11 Museum) when you book for a chance to browse the many multimedia displays, archives, narratives and authentic artifacts that commemorate the September 11 victims and their families. (See Important Info for pricing and other details.)
If you choose the tour-only option, you can then continue your sightseeing independently with a hop-on-hop-off cruise at your leisure; your ticket is valid for the rest of the day. If the museum option is selected, your cruise ticket is valid for the rest of the afternoon and the entire next day, giving you plenty of time to discover New York's waterfront sights.
The cruise makes two more stops at historic South Street Seaport and the Fulton Ferry landing in Brooklyn for a leisurely cruise to enjoy views of the Statue of Liberty and time to reflect on your VIP tour of New York City.
Viator VIPs feature travel experiences not typically available to the general public — from behind-the-scenes access to private viewings and VIP service — at many of the world’s top attractions, often with no lines and no crowds. Viator VIP tours are not available from other 3rd-party online sellers.
Great tour. Only hitch was that my luggage was misplaced with my hard copy of the booking form and the guide wouldn't accept the e copy on my phone. Had to ring Viator and they sorted it out but did cause us some concern to our party of four. Do the early trip as you miss out on the crowds with plenty of space at the rail on the top floor for photographs. Recommended
Dollar wise this was the best bargain of our whole visit. Made all the right stops, avoided long lines and our guide Heidi couldn't have been better. She was charming, funny, knowledgeable and best of all truly loves New York. Way to go Heidi.
Heidi was a great guide.
Really enjoyed the tour. Jim was a great tour guide. Tried to keep us laughing most of the trip.
Was a great tour highly recommend
Really glad we did this tour - the fast tracking at each place was invaluable and allowed us to see so much more in our time. Jim our Tour guide was superb - great knowledge and a funny man too really kept things moving along. recommend highly.
Do not take any other tour but this one, we had the best time. We got to see so much more that what the description said. With the jump the line and timed entry options you can fit in sooooo much more than what you bargained for. Would highly recommend this tour to anyone !! Oh, and if you are lucky enough to get Kernan as your tour guide, tell him that the folks from Cincinnati said Hello !!!
Great to start early and skip the long lines.
Excellent tour. We had ages 4 up to 76 in our party and it worked well for all because of the diversity of the tour. Early start was great after a transatlantic flight. Heidi was brilliant; funny,engaging and informative. Would definitely recommend and I and #39;m not usually a tour person.
This tour was amazing!