Read what other Viator.com travelers think about the Viator VIP: Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty and 9/11 Memorial. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip.
we were met by "jim" our tour guide, what can I say he made new York come alive. his knowledge of the city was excellent and his jokes made me and my husband laugh throughout the day. the views from the empire state building are a must, the intrepid was fantastic. the water taxi with Patrick was just as informative as Jim. this tour is a must for seeing some of the great sights of new York and we will definitely be doing this trip again when we return to new York.
Heidi was lovely, amazing tour and well worth the money! Thank you
This tour was well organized!! The guide was very knowledgable , friendly, and appeared compassionate about her job and New York......This tour was well beyond our expectations!! Will and have told friends and family about the well run business that Viator has. Will use this agency again
This was a great tour, Jim our Water Taxi Guide was informative and funny. The only thing that let it down for me was the speed, you need to keep up with your guide, so if you have walking issues, you might struggle.
Excellent Value. Heidi Our guide was passionate. informative and funny. a Proud New Yorker who brought the love for her city out in her tour. all the venue operators seemed to know her and gave us the midas touch and VIP access across the board. being first on top of the ESB. was magic.
Great tour jim was excellent and made the tour very enjoyable
This was well worth the money, our tour guide Patrick was fantastic, made a great word picture of the events of 9/11, highly recommend.
This tour was amazing. Started early, plenty of time to see and do your own thing. Great tour guide too!! Well worth the money.
I took my Daughter here for her 18th Birthday as a surprise. The whole trip was amazing we started off with the VIP Empire State tour. Highly reccomeded. The whole expirance was amazing. Our tour guide looked after us all the way. We couldn't have done what we did on our own. Thanks Viator.xx
it was fast, it was furious, but it was awesome! Tour guide was awesome.
10/10 such an informative, energetic experience thanks to Patrick our tour guide.
Had an eventful day today full of fun, exhaustion, excitement, information and mishaps!
1. 7am- Climbed all 86 floors (rode the elevator) up the Empire State Building so I can get a picture of the Chrysler building for my sister. Fantastic sights
2. Hopped on a double decker bus to get to the Hudson River.
3. We then got dropped off at the 'Intrepid aircraft carrier' then the ' growler' ( it's a submarine) and the 'Space shuttle. I got confused with 'Hangar' and 'flight deck' while searching for food and momentarily lost our tour group.
4. Then we walked to the wharf to catch our water taxi.
6. Hopped on a water taxi and went to the financial business Wharf.
7. Power walked up Wall st, cos the stock market exchange was waiting for us to ring the bell to start business. Visited uncles Donald and George. Patrick explaining buildings and historical events all the way.
8. A very humbling experience to be at the 9/11 memorial. 2 reflection pools in memory of the 2946+ people that lost their lives. Also saw the new world trade tower No.1. Patrick gave a real life experience of that terrible day making the majority of us totally feel for those who were lost, directly and indirectly involved in the rescue events and the everlasting affects of its aftermath.
9. Water taxi took us to see aunty Liberty then back to where we got on.
Such an awesome experience would do again and take in more information.