Read what other Viator.com travelers think about the Viator VIP: Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty and 9/11 Memorial. What they loved, what they liked and what they think could be improved, it's all here to help you make the most of your next trip.
This was a great tour, Jim our Water Taxi Guide was informative and funny. The only thing that let it down for me was the speed, you need to keep up with your guide, so if you have walking issues, you might struggle.
Excellent Value. Heidi Our guide was passionate. informative and funny. a Proud New Yorker who brought the love for her city out in her tour. all the venue operators seemed to know her and gave us the midas touch and VIP access across the board. being first on top of the ESB. was magic.
Great tour jim was excellent and made the tour very enjoyable
This was well worth the money, our tour guide Patrick was fantastic, made a great word picture of the events of 9/11, highly recommend.
This tour was amazing. Started early, plenty of time to see and do your own thing. Great tour guide too!! Well worth the money.
I took my Daughter here for her 18th Birthday as a surprise. The whole trip was amazing we started off with the VIP Empire State tour. Highly reccomeded. The whole expirance was amazing. Our tour guide looked after us all the way. We couldn't have done what we did on our own. Thanks Viator.xx
it was fast, it was furious, but it was awesome! Tour guide was awesome.
10/10 such an informative, energetic experience thanks to Patrick our tour guide.
Had an eventful day today full of fun, exhaustion, excitement, information and mishaps!
1. 7am- Climbed all 86 floors (rode the elevator) up the Empire State Building so I can get a picture of the Chrysler building for my sister. Fantastic sights
2. Hopped on a double decker bus to get to the Hudson River.
3. We then got dropped off at the 'Intrepid aircraft carrier' then the ' growler' ( it's a submarine) and the 'Space shuttle. I got confused with 'Hangar' and 'flight deck' while searching for food and momentarily lost our tour group.
4. Then we walked to the wharf to catch our water taxi.
6. Hopped on a water taxi and went to the financial business Wharf.
7. Power walked up Wall st, cos the stock market exchange was waiting for us to ring the bell to start business. Visited uncles Donald and George. Patrick explaining buildings and historical events all the way.
8. A very humbling experience to be at the 9/11 memorial. 2 reflection pools in memory of the 2946+ people that lost their lives. Also saw the new world trade tower No.1. Patrick gave a real life experience of that terrible day making the majority of us totally feel for those who were lost, directly and indirectly involved in the rescue events and the everlasting affects of its aftermath.
9. Water taxi took us to see aunty Liberty then back to where we got on.
Such an awesome experience would do again and take in more information.
Views from too Empire State building amazing, on good day. Us intrepid was very interesting and worth the visit. Boat ride to financial district to visit Trade Center (as they now refer to it). Very moving Long day early start
This choice was wonderful we only were in NYC for 3 full days so wanted to get the most out of seing the highlights we had the add on of the museum at a timed entry that was a great choice and then we did the Statue of Liberty after took the last water taxi of the day. Jim our tour guide was so funny and helpful with making sure all were together and that the ones who did have the timed museum tickets knew how to get back to the pier for the last taxi. Thanks so much for offering this VIP experience!!