- VIP Fourth of July luxury dinner cruise aboard the $1.5million renovated Spirit of New Jersey
- Experience one of the country's most spectacular Fourth of July celebrations on this Viator Exclusive
- Dine on a 5-course buffet meal and sip premium drinks from the open bar (included)
- Relax in the cocktail lounge or admire the Manhattan skyline from the open-air deck
- See the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, the Brooklyn Bridge and more
- Admire unbeatable views of the fireworks in a private, intimate setting
- Dance the night away with live DJ entertainment and two dance floors
- Upgrade your experience to include guaranteed window seating!
On board, enjoy a mouthwatering selection of hors d'oeuvres and sip premium cocktails from the open bar. Head to the open-air deck to admire magnificent views of the stunning skyline as you cruise around the tip of Manhattan, up the East River, and under the Brooklyn Bridge. Pass famous landmarks including the Statue of Liberty and the World Financial Center, and admire the shimmering Art Deco spires of the Empire State Building and the Chrysler Building. Looking north, you’ll catch a glimpse of the pristine architecture of the United Nations Headquarters.
This exclusive cruise offers a delicious 5-course buffet dinner (see Itinerary for menu) in the spacious dining room, which features private seating and elegant décor. Why not upgrade to guarantee your party a window seat and prime views over the Manhattan skyline? You’ll enjoy exceptional service in this exclusive setting before dancing the night away with live DJ entertainment on two glittering interactive dance floors!
Then, head to the boat's deck lounge to admire unbeatable views of the fireworks over New York Harbor, a spectacular finale for your unforgettable Fourth of July experience.
Chef’s Selection of Butlered Hors d’ oeuvres
Marinated Seasonal Vegetables, Assorted Charcuterie Meats and Assorted Olives
International and Domestic Cheese Table:
Imported and Domestic cheeses with Assorted Crackers and Flat Breads
Herb Roasted Loin of Pork with caramelized apples
Garlic and Herb Roasted Prime Rib of Beef Chilled Horseradish Cream
Free Range Breast of Chicken with Herbs de Provence
Oven Roasted Wild Alaskan Salmon with lemon and herbs
Pasta Al forno - fire roasted fresh pasta with Sundried Tomatoes, Sauteed Spinach and parmesan Reggiano
Shrimp Curry with Jasmine White Rice
Red Skinned Smashed Potatoes
Fresh Local Seasonal Vegetables
Tossed Garden Salad with Grape Tomatoes, Blue Cheese, Lemon Vinaigrette
Assorted Rolls and Butter
Viennese Table featuring Chocolate Fondue