- New York City helicopter tour and harbor cruise, a Viator VIP
- Savor the city lights at night
- Relax on a 1-hour New York Harbor cruise and soak in mesmerizing vistas of the NYC skyline
- Celebrate with a Champagne toast in front of the Statue of Liberty
- Enjoy engaging and informative narration by your guides
- This Viator Exclusive can't be booked anywhere else so don't miss out!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- water taxi statue of liberty ...Photo by: Barrie S
USA, 05 2013
- Ready to take off!Photo by: Anonymous
- Screen shot of the iPhone ...Photo by: Chad Irwin I
- Another so-called and ...Photo by: CHWI HONG T
- So-called and quot;night and ...Photo by: CHWI HONG T
- Manhattan from above.Photo by: Andrew F
- Helicopter TourPhoto by: Yakira M
- Boat TourPhoto by: Yakira M
- Can't Wait to do it again ;)Photo by: Yakira M
- VIP TourPhoto by: Danielle M
- VIP TourPhoto by: Danielle M
- Survol de nuit en helicoPhoto by: Francoise D
- and quot;Ready for take off ...Photo by: Robert D
- VIP Helicopter Tour!Photo by: missi
USA, 09 2013
- Lady LibertyPhoto by: missi
USA, 09 2013
- Viator CruisePhoto by: Daniel S
- water taxi statue of liberty, ...Photo by: Barrie S
USA, 05 2013
- A View from the SkyPhoto by: donaldcard
- Inflight!Photo by: Marky M
- HeliPhoto by: Marky M
What You Can Expect
Listen to your friendly pilot share fascinating facts and anecdotes as you spot some of the city's most famous sights. Marvel at sensational views of the Brooklyn Bridge and Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor. Soar over the Hudson River and spot the iconic Empire State Building and sprawling Central Park. Your flight also offers vistas of other Manhattan landmarks including the Chrysler Building, World Financial Center, Chelsea Piers, Time Warner Center and Ground Zero, as well as New Jersey attractions such as the Goldman Sachs Tower, Colgate Clock and Liberty State Park.
After your helicopter ride, you'll be escorted on a short walk to Pier 16, where you’ll board a water taxi for a 1-hour evening cruise of New York Harbor. Hear narration by your knowledgeable guide as you delight in captivating views of the Manhattan skyline and cruise under the Brooklyn Bridge. As your boat passes in front of the Statue of Liberty on Liberty Island, toast your special night out on the town with a complimentary glass of Champagne.
Your magical New York experience concludes after nearly 2 hours with transfer back to Times Square.
Cannot rate this trip highly enough, crew and ground staff all excellent and the staff on the cruise were also excellent, if your thinking of doing a helicopter flight i would highly recommend doing the night flight as the views of New York's skyline at night took our breath away.
Outstanding!!!! Amazing views well informed commentary, polite and friendly staff. Half hour wait between flight and cruise was spent in a great bar over the road. NYC night flight and cruise A MUST DO.
Fantastic thing to experience. .helicopter flight was great and compare on the river taxie trip to statue of liberty was wasted on there he was so funny and quick witted. . Fantastic only criticism would be of the helicopter staff could have been more pleasant
The was one of the best moments of our holiday we got to see New York City in a whole different way it was amazing id recommend this to anyone and its a must if you are going to New York.
This was an amazing experience. The weather was raining, cold and windy but DO NOT let this put you off. The experience was amazing and made fun by all involved. The staff friendly and willing to help, pilot and tour guides were very informative and full of LOTS of knowledge and fun filled facts.
Excellent trip, friendly pilot and very accommodating staff, bit of a wait between flight n boat trip, but excellent bar nearby!
We missed our flight due to an oversight on the booking receipt. When you copy and paste the address on the email and create an event in the iPhone calendar, it creates a hyperlink to the GPS map, but the part that says Downtown Heliport is not highlighted. If you are unfamiliar with NYC piers and you follow the link, it takes you to Pier 92, on the Hudson River. We showed up on time, but on the complete opposite side of town. Fortunately, Our flight was cancelled due to weather and we were issued a refund but it was our last night in NY and we were unable to rebook for the next night. We definitely want to rebook the next time we are in NY, but in the meantime, I thought I would send in this information to help other future travelers that use iPhones (after all, we are such a small sub-set of the population!:) I am giving a 5 star rating because I can only imagine how amazing this trip will be once we are able to- Merry Christmas and we hope to fly with you soon!
AMAZING! Definitely one of the highlights of our trip to NYC. The VIP night helicopter was an unbelievable experience with amazing views and the cruise also amazing. The cruise guide was so knowledgeable and so enthutheastic we really got a feel for New York. Fantastic a memory we will never forget!
I would strongly recommend this tour. We did it within hours of arriving and it kicked the weekend off in style. It was also useful as it gave you a good overview of Manhattan which helped get our bearings. Great staff at the helicopter lounge and the guide on the boat tour was very knowledgeable.
Best night helicopter ride was amazing ! Bit of a wait for the boat so went for a drink ❤️Boat was cool then ride back to near our hotel ! All in all great value for money !