- New York City helicopter tour and harbor cruise, a Viator VIP
- Savor the city lights at night
- Relax on a 1-hour New York Harbor cruise and soak in mesmerizing vistas of the NYC skyline
- Celebrate with a Champagne toast in front of the Statue of Liberty
- Enjoy engaging and informative narration by your guides
- This Viator Exclusive can't be booked anywhere else so don't miss out!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- water taxi statue of liberty ...Photo by: Barrie S
USA, 05 2013
- Ready to take off!Photo by: Anonymous
- Manhattan vom Helikopter aus ...Photo by: DR KARL R G
- Vivi und Reinhold kurz vor ...Photo by: DR KARL R G
- La grande DamePhoto by: DR KARL R G
- Viator NYC Night Helicopter ...Photo by: Shane O
- Screen shot of the iPhone ...Photo by: Chad Irwin I
- Another so-called and ...Photo by: CHWI HONG T
- So-called and quot;night and ...Photo by: CHWI HONG T
- Manhattan from above.Photo by: Andrew F
- Helicopter TourPhoto by: Yakira M
- Boat TourPhoto by: Yakira M
- Can't Wait to do it again ;)Photo by: Yakira M
- VIP TourPhoto by: Danielle M
- VIP TourPhoto by: Danielle M
- Survol de nuit en helicoPhoto by: Francoise D
- and quot;Ready for take off ...Photo by: Robert D
- VIP Helicopter Tour!Photo by: missi
USA, 09 2013
- Lady LibertyPhoto by: missi
USA, 09 2013
- Viator CruisePhoto by: Daniel S
What You Can Expect
After your 15-minute ride in the helicopter, get escorted over to nearby Pier 16 where you'll board a comfortable boat for a ride around New York Harbor. The 1-hour ride on the water taxi takes you right by the Statue of Liberty where you'll have the opportunity to have a Champagne toast right in front of Lady Liberty. When the time comes, disembark from the boat back at the pier where the tour concludes.
I bought this as a present for my parents anniversary. They had an amazing experience. They were well looked after and I had several email reminders about my tickets and have had excellent customer service from these guys. Highly recommend this trip and company. Fantastic, thank you for making my parents anniversary so special
Shirley I United Kingdom
Fantastic tour, even though it was not dark it was amazing and would recommend if you are visiting NYC. The only down side was the wait for the cruise which departed at 19:30 so you have a bit of a wait, we had to wait until 20:15 as the boat had mechanical problems.
If you only do one thing while you're in NY. DO THIS!!
Completely amazing, the views are breathtaking and I got so many great photos of NY at night which has made fantastic wall art. Everything was so well organised from waiting in line to boarding the helicopter. The guys there keep you entertained with funny tales and brain teasers. The river cruise was also very good and it made such a difference seeing Lady Liberty at night. Can't fault it and can't wait to do again
We had an incredible time. Anyone coming to NYC this is a must do!
Has to be the best trip in New York,
the helicopter flight at night was stunning and the views even better, the Pilot was friendly and pointed out all the landmarks and everybody was given the same stunning views.
The statue of Liberty cruise was good but the Champagne toast in a small plastic glass left a lot to be desired.
Brilliant evening and incredible way to see the city ! Highly recommend it to anyone on their first visit to New York.
Cannot rate this trip highly enough, crew and ground staff all excellent and the staff on the cruise were also excellent, if your thinking of doing a helicopter flight i would highly recommend doing the night flight as the views of New York's skyline at night took our breath away.
Outstanding!!!! Amazing views well informed commentary, polite and friendly staff. Half hour wait between flight and cruise was spent in a great bar over the road. NYC night flight and cruise A MUST DO.
Fantastic thing to experience. .helicopter flight was great and compare on the river taxie trip to statue of liberty was wasted on there he was so funny and quick witted. . Fantastic only criticism would be of the helicopter staff could have been more pleasant
The was one of the best moments of our holiday we got to see New York City in a whole different way it was amazing id recommend this to anyone and its a must if you are going to New York.