- VIP ice-skating experience at the Rockefeller Center rink including entrance to heated indoor chalet
- Keep warm in a heated chalet as you wait for your turn to hit the ice
- Admire a sparkling tree and the gilded Prometheus sculpture as you circle the rink, hopping on and off whenever you want a break
- Sip on complimentary hot chocolate, Nespresso Cafés and bottled water
- Indulge in freshly baked cookies and pastries from Cucina & Co
- Allow a concierge to help you lace up your skates and provide tips to use on the ice
- Take a ride up to the Top of the Rock for 360-degree views of the city from 70 stories above
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Strap on your skates in a heated VIP rink-side chalet and sip hot chocolate while you wait for your turn on the ice. You get to avoid shivering in the cold in the long wait lines! Tickets regularly sell out, so don't miss out on this true VIP ice-skating experience at Rockefeller Center.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Arrive at the ice rink at 8:30am and head inside the heated VIP chalet. The area is draped in garlands and festive lights to give it a welcoming feel. Kids can play on the carpeted floors as adults mingle. When it’s your turn to hit the ice, a concierge can help you and your group put on your ice skates. First timers can take advantage of a short lesson on how to turn, twirl and stop.
On the ice, soak up the holiday spirit as people swirl around you. Stop along the railing to admire the bronze-gilded Prometheus and fountain, as well as the famed Rockefeller Center Christmas tree standing some 100 feet (30 meters) tall.
If you need a break, hop on and off the ice to warm up in the chalet like a true VIP. Once you finish ice-skating, take advantage of your admission to the Top of the Rock. An elevator lifts you to the 70th story for amazing city views, both inside (if you want to stay warm and cozy) and out, with three viewing decks if you choose to brave the elements. Marvel at the winter cityscape below as you finish creating your new favorite holiday memory.
Very fun skating experience. Cool to be right there in front of the Rock Center christmas tree. Access was easy and quick. No wait. Service was nice. Afterwards, got directly in line and right to top on Rock Center. Overall, very fast and nice way to see the Rockefeller building and Top of the Rock and a twist with the ice skating added in.
Absolutely stress free and fantastic