- Full-day unescorted trip to Washington DC from New York by train
- Lunch at the food court inside Union Station
- Hop-on hop-off tour of Washington DC
- See Washington's Memorials, Arlington and Federal Triangle
- Round-trip rail ticket between New York and Washington
What You Can Expect
- Lincoln, Vietnam, Korean and Marine Corps (Iwo Jima) memorials
- Arlington Cemetery and Tomb of the Unknowns for Changing of the Guard
- US Capitol
- Library of Congress
- FBI Building
- White House
- Embassy Row
- US Navy Memorial
If you want to see Washington its worth the train trip 3 hours each way from New York City. For us it was well worth it.
A comprehensive and easy-to-do self-navigational tour. A long day, but would highly recommend.