- Roundtrip shopping tour to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, NY
- Shop at 220 designer and brand-name outlet stores
- New York premium outlet shopping experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- petit village très ...Photo by: Lily
- journée woodburyPhoto by: Lily
- Compras em OutletPhoto by: Cesar S
- Empire State BuildingPhoto by: Janet M
- Woodbury Common Shopping ...Photo by: Janet M
- Woodbury, TUDO DE BOMPhoto by: TEREZA A
- une alléePhoto by: Laurent S
- On the bus back to manhattanPhoto by: Sascha S
- IMG_6102Photo by: Sascha S
- the outletPhoto by: Sascha S
- Todo por los mismos USD 100Photo by: Luis Alberto P
- Woodbury CommonPhoto by: Majken Wede A
- Snowing in WoodburyPhoto by: Dolphin
- Woodbury CommonPhoto by: Anonymous
- Quiet part of Woodbury CommonPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
wish we had more time fantastic shopping
Great place for plenty of bargains
my m8 got lots of lovely bargains here
Was a simple way to get to and from Woodbury Common, with a choice of many departure and return times.
Diane T Australia
If you like to shop this is the trip for you. I suggest you wear comfortable shoes as there is very little seating as you walk around. Take a SUITCASE The bus has storage space. There are NO trolleys and No storage facilities
Fabulous place, set like a quaint village- shops are lovely, prices are greatly reduced and would definitely recommend this trip to any shopaholics visiting New York.
This trip is wonderful if you like shipping for clothing and a bargain you will definitely need a large bag and some people had suitcases. My only down side wasvthe que in the morning from the bus station was huge so when the bus came inmthere was such a surge forward there could have been someone hurt it was scary at that time. People were saying they had never seen it like it before.
The busses held 55 and there was over a hundred but the bus company got another bus so we all got there and the same coming back there was 150 people in the que so after the first bus loaded within 5mins 2 busses turned up and so we allnwere happy. I can't fault the bus company they worked with the situation and it was was a great trip.
Done this several times. The bus takes just over an hour to get there.
If you like a bargain, then this is one for you.
Lots of stores to shop in.
This was a great pre xmas boost, managed to buy everything in one place. I would definately take the early coach 7.15am as traffic was heavy, Also take a suitcase with you as carrying everything around is a nightmare and there is very little space on the return journey.
Bargains in Michael Kors and Ralph Lauren shops, make sure you pick up the voucher book at information desk for more savings.