- Roundtrip shopping tour to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, NY
- Shop at 220 designer and brand-name outlet stores
- New York premium outlet shopping experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- petit village très ...Photo by: Lily
- journée woodburyPhoto by: Lily
- Compras em OutletPhoto by: Cesar S
- Empire State BuildingPhoto by: Janet M
- Woodbury Common Shopping ...Photo by: Janet M
- Woodbury, TUDO DE BOMPhoto by: TEREZA A
- une alléePhoto by: Laurent S
- On the bus back to manhattanPhoto by: Sascha S
- IMG_6102Photo by: Sascha S
- the outletPhoto by: Sascha S
- Todo por los mismos USD 100Photo by: Luis Alberto P
- Woodbury CommonPhoto by: Majken Wede A
- Snowing in WoodburyPhoto by: Dolphin
- Woodbury CommonPhoto by: Anonymous
- Quiet part of Woodbury CommonPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
Your trip departs from 8th Avenue in New York City at a variety of times throughout the day to suit your schedule. You’ll also receive a VIP coupon book when you present your tour voucher at Woodbury’s customer service booth, entitling you to hundreds of dollars in further shopping discounts.
Spend as much time as you wish shopping and bargain hunting among the many premium retailers available at Woodbury. Among the shops you’ll find on site are Adidas, Barney's New York Outlet, Banana Republic Factory Store, Coach, Burberry, Dolce & Gabbana, Frette, DKNY, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Zegna, Max Mara, Neiman Marcus Last Call, Gap Outlet, Nike Factory Store, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, Salvatore Ferragamo, Tommy Hilfiger, Timberland and Versace. There’s also a full range of eateries on location for when you get hungry.
Make the return trip back to New York City whenever you’re ready, with buses departing throughout the afternoon and into the evening.
There are bargains galore and definitely take a suitcase. If you have a spare day it and #39;s a must do for those who love to shop and a bargain !
There so many brand there, you can get tired to hold on to your bags, having a luggage with you would definitely makes it easier.
There's quite some stuff to eat there, since there's lots of tourists, do go on weekdays.
Start early, have some food and rest a bit then start shopping again!
Sharon P United Kingdom
Incredible place, shops are amazing!!!
O outlet é imenso, maior que os de Orlando. Um dia é pouco para percorrer todas as lojas. Preços e promoções valem a pena, mesmo com o dólar caro.
The return bus transport is very handy for a great day of shopping.
wish we had more time fantastic shopping
Great place for plenty of bargains
my m8 got lots of lovely bargains here
Was a simple way to get to and from Woodbury Common, with a choice of many departure and return times.