- Newport sailing trip aboard a classic schooner
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise on Narragansett Bay past Rhode Island's historic lighthouses and stately mansions
- View important waterfront landmarks including Newport Bridge, Fort Adams and Hammersmith Farm
- Sail alongside real America's Cup yachts!
- Bring your own food on board and enjoy mimosas, beer or wine (available for purchase)
- Learn about Newport’s maritime history from your friendly crew
- Choice of morning or afternoon sails
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Home to 12 of 33 America's Cup Regattas, see why Newport is the "sailing capital of the world" aboard a tall ship reminiscent of a classic turn-of-the-century pilot schooner. See the city from the view of a seafarer on a leisurely day, a great escape for city dwellers and landlocked travelers!