- Newport sailing experience aboard a real America’s Cup yacht
- Feel what it’s like to be a pro competitor as you navigate Newport Harbor on a 70-foot racing yacht
- Participate in sailing with the help of your expert captain and crew, or sit back and enjoy the sights
- Admire popular Newport landmarks such as Fort Adams and the New York Yacht Club
- Enjoy chilled juice and water on board, and bring food if you like
- No sailing experience required
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This trip was booked for our 15 year old son and two 14 year old friends visiting from Costa Rica. They loved it. My son wants to take sailing lessons now. The crew were great. It seemed to me they were genuinely more interested in making sure everyone had a good time than worried about the money. Refreshing.
This was the best part of our family's trip to Newport. Kevin was our captain, he was friendly, informative, and easygoing. He offered to let my 10yo steer the sailboat. He was ecstatic! The sailboat was in fantastic condition, the day was perfect. I truly enjoyed seeing Newport from this vantage point. The check in process was easy, and the check in person was friendly and helpful in giving directions. It was a thrilling adventure.
Great people, outstanding views, and a wonderful experience. The effort went VERY WELL.
Gus, Jenny, and Duncan were a terrific crew! What an amazing experience !
Our sail was terrific. We highly recommend this ability to sail on a historical boat. Our captain Kevin was extremely knowledgable and his crew Kelsie and Charlie were very engaging and got us all involved.
The Captain and the crew were most hospitable. They educated us about sailing skills and the boat show. I highly recommend this sail!