- Comprehensive tour of the Canadian side of Niagara Falls
- Visit the Skylon Tower observation deck for views of all three waterfalls: Horseshoe Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and American Falls
- Experience the Journey Behind the Falls for a look at the tunnels beneath and behind the waterfalls
- Visit viewpoints at the brink of the falls, the power plant and the whirlpool rapids
- Learn about the falls’ natural features and history from an experienced guide
- Small-group tour limited to six people provides a more personalized experience
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Start at Skylon Tower, where you’ll ride up to the observation deck that, at 520 feet (160 meters) above the ground and 775 (236 meters) feet above the bottom of the falls, offers spectacular views of the Niagara River and all three waterfalls — Horseshoe Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and American Falls. Then visit the lookout point at the brink of Horseshoe Falls, where you have about 20 minutes to take pictures and marvel at the incredible amount of water tumbling down the cliffs.
Next, experience the Journey Behind the Falls, a series of tunnels that start near the bottom of Horseshoe Falls and give you a look at the backside and underside of the cascade, where you’ll enjoy a different perspective of the thundering water. Then get ready for one of Niagara’s highlights — a 1-hour Hornblower cruise. This wet and wild ride gets you as close to Horseshoe Falls as possible so you can hear how loud the water is and feel its powerful spray.
After the cruise, continue your tour to the power plant for a 5-minute photo op, and then head to the whirlpool rapids observation deck with your camera in hand. Finally, finish up at the Floral Clock, a nearby attraction and popular photo stop for visitors leaving the falls.
Throughout your tour, there are food stands where you can grab a quick bite if you get hungry. Your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
The tour was everything we expected, and our tour guide was entertaining and very informative. After seeing the herd of tourists piling off a big tour bus at one of our stops, we especially appreciated the small-sized group (7 people) we traveled with on our tour. Highly recommended!
Other than all the visual beauty the tour guide made the trip.