- Admission ticket to Bird Kingdom in Niagara Falls, Ontario
- See more than 500 species of exotic birds in the world's largest indoor aviary!
- Enjoy up-close encounters with animals such as fish, snakes, reptiles, bats and spiders
- Watch bird feedings, hold a parrot and discover new creatures you never knew existed
What You Can Expect
- Old Museum
- Explorer Base Camp
- Small Bird Aviary
- Night Jungle
- Kid's Archaeology Dig
- The Kingdom (Main Aviary)
- Historic Javanese House
- Lorikeet Landing
- Macaw Market Gift Shop
- Kodak Photo Centre
Enjoyed Bird Kingdom! We came away with more knowledge about the many species of birds, lizards, reptiles and insects from around the world. You can walk at your own leisurely pace. Be prepared to spend at least 2.5 hours. Take the opportunity to feed the lorikeets! Great place for the family with kids! We stayed at the Sheraton, and therefore within walking distance.
Awesome!!!The birds were beautiful and numerous varieties.Also turtles,frogs,lizards and snakes.I absolutly loved everything about it.The greenery was amazing.Definately reccomend this for young and old.Would go back if ever im tbe area.So much beauty to see and enjoy...............................