- 2-hour walking tour of Niagara Falls' US side in New York
- Hear about the colorful history, myths, and bizarre stories and facts that make Niagara Falls such a magical place
- Your professional guide will make the stories come to life with comedy, music and interactive fun
- Watch the amazing fireworks display over the falls
- Perfect for the whole family and great for first-time visitors
What You Can Expect
Niagara Falls has a rich and turbulent history, full of myths, mayhem and crimes. How did Harry Houdini escape death in the upper rapids? Why was there a ship full of animals sent over the falls? Were the falls really ‘shut-off’ in the 1960s? Find out the answers to these enticing questions and more!
The Friday night walking tours end with a bang. On those evenings, the walking tour culminates in an awesome fireworks display over illuminated the falls. At the end of the walking tour, your guide will lead you to the best fireworks viewing spot so that you can enjoy the rest of your evening under the lights and stars.