- 2.5-hour guided kayak tour along the Niagara River
- Paddle past three famous islands - Grand Island, Strawberry Island and Motor Island
- Explore pristine lagoons laced with lily pads and admire the scenic landscape
- See abundant wildlife including birds, beavers, mink and more
- Suitable for all fitness levels!
- Light snack, water and all necessary equipment is included
Hop in your single or tandem kayak and let your guide lead you along a moderately easy route that will include many picturesque sights. Paddle past the famous River Lea Farmhouse, an 1849 Victorian farmhouse once owned by President Grover Cleveland's uncle, who hired Cleveland to work on the farm -- the future president's first job.
Continue on to Motor Island, designated as a New York state wildlife habitat. Keep your camera close because here you are likely to spot the spectacular great black cormorants, black birds with gracefully long wingspans, in nests perched in the tops of trees.
From there, head to Strawberry Island to explore a small, tranquil lagoon. Many birds live in this area, including terns, gulls, and cormorants, making for world-class bird watching. The canal along the island is actually a lagoon that separates Little Beaver Island from Beaver Island State Park. As you kayak along the river, admire the lagoon laced with lily pads and coves filled with exotic greenery.
Your tour includes a light snack, water and all the necessary equipment.