- Book by September 3, 2015 to save 5% off our previously offered price!
- 30-minute Niagara Falls boat tour
- Enjoy panoramic views from a double-decker catamaran
- Cruise along the Niagara Gorge from the Canadian side, and admire views of American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls
- Get up close and personal with Horseshoe Falls
- Stay dry in the indoor viewing area or welcome the powerful mist as you stand on the outdoor deck
- Choose from a morning or evening tour to suit your sightseeing schedule
What You Can Expect
Pull away from the dock and into the Niagara Gorge, passing by American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls, the two waterfalls on the American side. Then make sure your provided poncho is secured and the hood is on as you draw near to Canadian-side Horseshoe Falls, the largest of the three. As the boat gets as close as possible to the thundering falls, you won’t be able to think of anything but the deafening noise and powerful spray of water reminding you just who is in charge — Mother Nature, of course.
Before you get too drenched, head back to the dock, enjoying more views of the Niagara River on the way. If you need a drink or snack, visit the onboard concession stand.
A retail shop at the landing area offers waterproof accessories like camera cases, as well as souvenirs, so stop by before or after your boat ride.
Booked through viator and the we had a fantastic time, the boat tour was all and more, friendly and very helpful. Would book again through you. Thank-you
Very nice little cruise. Friendly staff. Clean ferry
This tour is well worth the money. Absolutely amazing!
IT's what Niagara falls are all about, the falls. This boat trip takes you right at the bottom and lets you feel part of the enormous power of those falls with the water splshing and the wind created by the movement.
AWESOME A MUST DO!.. buying your tickets online saves time
The area was not easy to find. It should be marked on the road. We had to look down in to find boat tours. it was not easy. otherwise all was fine.
Truly amazing experience. A must do!
Loved the boat tour. My granddaughter, who is 8, thought it was great. Would do it again.
My wife and I enjoyed the trip. The process was very smooth and the boat went right up to the water fall. You will get wet. Go to the front of the boat you will not regret it. Enjoy.
$25.00 Save $1.26