- 30-minute Niagara Falls boat tour
- Enjoy panoramic views from a double-decker catamaran
- Cruise along the Niagara Gorge from the Canadian side, and admire views of American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls
- Get up close and personal with Horseshoe Falls
- Stay dry in the indoor viewing area or welcome the powerful mist as you stand on the outdoor deck
- Choose from a morning or evening tour to suit your sightseeing schedule
What You Can Expect
Pull away from the dock and into the Niagara Gorge, passing by American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls, the two waterfalls on the American side. Then make sure your provided poncho is secured and the hood is on as you draw near to Canadian-side Horseshoe Falls, the largest of the three. As the boat gets as close as possible to the thundering falls, you won’t be able to think of anything but the deafening noise and powerful spray of water reminding you just who is in charge — Mother Nature, of course.
Before you get too drenched, head back to the dock, enjoying more views of the Niagara River on the way. If you need a drink or snack, visit the onboard concession stand.
A retail shop at the landing area offers waterproof accessories like camera cases, as well as souvenirs, so stop by before or after your boat ride.
This was one of the best experiences ever. The kids couldn't be more excited. Everything was well organized and executed.
Great trip to experience the falls all around you. Very efficient lading everyone on and off and I particularly liked the fact you could choose on the day the time you wanted to go.