- 4-hour fully-guided tour of the Canadian side of Niagara Falls
- Get lost in the 'Journey Behind the Falls' scenic tunnels. Take a journey deep below and behind the heart of Niagara Falls
- Get spectacular views from the top of the Skylon Tower and Table Rock House
- Visit main sites including Horseshoe Falls, the Mighty Whirlpool and Queen Victoria Park
- Receive a complimentary return pass back to Skylon Tower to use at your own convenience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Horseshoe Falls
- American Falls
- Bridal Veil Falls
- Goat Island
- Niagara Parks
- Floral Showhouse
- Dufferin Islands
- Toronto Power House
- Raging Rapids
- Old Scow
- International Water Control Gates
- Water Intakes
- Queen Victoria Park
- Sir Harry Oakes Garden Theatre
- Whirlpool Aero Car
- Whirlpool Golf Course
- Niagara Glen
- Niagara Parkway
- Totem Pole Park
- School of Horticulture
- Hydro-Electric Power Plants
- Niagara Escarpment
- Botanical Gardens
- Floral Clock.
Very good guide and we loved the tour.
It was everything the web site said it would be. We got picked up in the hotel parking lot and dropped off there after the tour was over. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and made the experience a lot of fun. There were some older people on the tour as well as some with mobility problems which made it difficult to maintain the schedule, but the tour guide Alice did an excellent job with everyone.
Ron was our tour guide and he was funny, knowledgeable and very patient ! His tour helped us decide which attractions to visit on other days. We were able to get a lot in in one day. Well worth it !
our guide, Alice, was stupendous very friendly and knew everything
Very good tour, well worth the money, Alice our guide was excellent and nothing was too much trouble. Very enjoyable.
Everything was amazing. The driver was prompt, polite and had lots of info. Once we arrived for various activities tickets were ready and we never felt rushed. This was by far the best tour experience we have had in a very long time. Thanks
Beautifull and great tour
Debbie, our guide, was friendly, informative, and added a lot to the experience. I would highly recommend her tour.
This tour was amazing!