Explore the highlights of the Canadian side of Niagara Falls on this comprehensive 4-hour tour. This fully-guided tour will take you to famous sites like Horseshoe Falls, Queen Victoria Park and the Mighty Whirlpool. Feel the roar of Niagara Falls from Table Rock House, enjoy breathtaking views of the falls atop the Skylon Tower, and experience the new and upgraded Hornblower Niagara cruise, all included in this tour!
- 4-hour fully-guided tour of the Canadian side of Niagara Falls
- Take a boat ride on the Hornblower Niagara cruise and get up close to the falls
- Get spectacular views from the top of the Skylon Tower and Table Rock House
- Visit main sites including Horseshoe Falls, the Mighty Whirlpool and Queen Victoria Park
- Receive a complimentary return pass back to Skylon Tower to use at your own convenience
- Evening Illumination Tour includes the brilliant ‘Journey Behind the Falls’ adventure!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Experience the best of Niagara Falls from the Canadian side on this 4-hour tour. Your expert guide will share the area’s history and facts with you on a scenic and informative bus tour around the area. Your tour also includes the Hornblower Niagara cruise and a trip up the Skylon Tower for amazing views of the impressive Niagara Falls. A stop at Table Rock House, the closest view point to the falls on the Canadian side, will let you feel the roar of the massive falls. View the wonder of the naturally formed Mighty Whirlpool, the intense class six Niagara Rapids situated deep within the Niagara River Gorge.
Choose from four departure times throughout the day, including an evening Illumination Tour. On this evening tour, instead of taking the Hornblower Niagara cruise, you’ll take a ‘Journey Behind the Falls’ adventure to explore the scenic tunnels below and behind the heart of Niagara Falls. From here, witness the magnificent illumination of the falls -- a rainbow of rushing colors!
See the Itinerary section below for a list of all stops included on the tour.
- Horseshoe Falls
- American Falls
- Bridal Veil Falls
- Goat Island
- Niagara Parks
- Floral Showhouse
- Dufferin Islands
- Toronto Power House
- Raging Rapids
- Old Scow
- International Water Control Gates
- Water Intakes
- Queen Victoria Park
- Sir Harry Oakes Garden Theatre
- Whirlpool Aero Car
- Whirlpool Golf Course
- Niagara Glen
- Niagara Parkway
- Totem Pole Park
- School of Horticulture
- Hydro-Electric Power Plants
- Niagara Escarpment
- Botanical Gardens
- Floral Clock.