- 4 to 5 hour Niagara Falls tour in Canada
- Maid of the Mist boat ride OR Take the "Journey Behind the Falls" tour and stand in the mist behind the thundering Horseshoe Falls (depending on season)
- Visits include Canadian Horseshoe Falls, Table Rock House and Queen Victoria Park
- Get breathtaking views of Niagara area from the Skylon Tower
Recent Photos of This Tour
- View from the Rainbow bridge.Photo by: James S
- The American Falls and Bridal ...Photo by: Sue B K
USA, 05 2012
- Horse Shoe FallsPhoto by: Mrs R N W
- View from the boat- riding to ...Photo by: James S
- Niagara Falls- American sidePhoto by: Tiffany M
- Niagara FallsPhoto by: Tiffany M
- Niagara FallsPhoto by: Tiffany M
- Journey Behind the FallsPhoto by: Tiffany M
- Feel the power!Photo by: Peter L
- Just after Maid of the Mist ...Photo by: Peggy T
- View of the Falls on the USA ...Photo by: James S
- Aboard the Maid of the Mist, ...Photo by: Mary H
- Niagara Falls TourPhoto by: Anna K
- Horse shoePhoto by: Michael P
- Horseshoe Falls from elevated ...Photo by: Kevin W
- See all the views of Niagara ...Photo by: Diane B
- On the Maid of the MistPhoto by: Anonymous
- The FallsPhoto by: Anonymous
- Falls from towerPhoto by: richard h
- american FallsPhoto by: richard h
What You Can Expect
Other highlights on the Niagara Falls tour include Canadian Horseshoe Falls, Table Rock House, Queen Victoria Park, Sir Harry Oakes Gardens, Upper Canadian Rapids, Lower Niagara River and Gorge, and the Mighty Whirlpool.
This tour departs from Niagara Falls only, and is not available from Toronto.Please note: The Maid of the Mist portion of this tour departs from the US side of Niagara Falls. All customers booking this tour must have appropriate documentation to enter the United States and Canada.
*Operating dates of the Maid of the Mist are approximate and dependent on winter/ice conditions
Without a doubt, best guide Caleb and money well spent. If you have the time, ask for him and enjoy the day. He is a wealth of knowledge, and goes above and beyond to help you enjoy the tour. Very pleased that I decided to go on this one. Thanks
Great trip Will go again and recommend to my friends
it was great
Hi my name is John I'm from Cork City Ireland.
My wife Pauline daughter Rebecca and I did the Maid of the Mist Tour yesterday with Aviator.
Our tour guide BOB was amazing.
We've did a lot of tours over the years but I must say This was by far the best.
Bob was so informative so passionate about sharing his vast knowledge with all of us. Bob is a great ambassador for Aviator I hope he remains on for many years and I wish him well. Thank you Bob.
The other couple Triona and Steve from Laguna Niguel were lovely too. Everyone was so relaxed. We all had a lovely day.
Once again Thank You Bob
This tour was totally amazing and worth every penny!!! I have no doubt it was a joy thanks to our awesome tour guide Caleb!!! He was personable, knowledgeable, available to take pictures and answer questions wherever we were, patient, the list goes on and on... When you are guided by a person like this for 4-5 hours your experience will be a positive one too!!!
A great trip very informative and a good bunch of people on the trip .Excellent value with a very good guide.
Wonderful tour, much better than we expected. Tour guide Pat R. was great. Answered all our questions and was very professional.
Fabulous! Everyone should do this!
Caleb was fantastic! He made the tour both fun and informative. We truly enjoyed everything about the tour and highly recommend it.
We enjoyed the tour very much and our tour guide Pat was very knowledgable and friendly.