- 4 to 5 hour Niagara Falls tour in Canada
- Maid of the Mist boat ride OR Take the "Journey Behind the Falls" tour and stand in the mist behind the thundering Horseshoe Falls (depending on season)
- Visits include Canadian Horseshoe Falls, Table Rock House and Queen Victoria Park
- Get breathtaking views of Niagara area from the Skylon Tower
Recent Photos of This Tour
- View from the Rainbow bridge.Photo by: James S
- The American Falls and Bridal ...Photo by: Sue B K
USA, 05 2012
- Horse Shoe FallsPhoto by: Mrs R N W
- View from the boat- riding to ...Photo by: James S
- Niagara Falls- American sidePhoto by: Tiffany M
- Niagara FallsPhoto by: Tiffany M
- Niagara FallsPhoto by: Tiffany M
- Journey Behind the FallsPhoto by: Tiffany M
- Feel the power!Photo by: Peter L
- Just after Maid of the Mist ...Photo by: Peggy T
- View of the Falls on the USA ...Photo by: James S
- Aboard the Maid of the Mist, ...Photo by: Mary H
- Niagara Falls TourPhoto by: Anna K
- Horse shoePhoto by: Michael P
- Horseshoe Falls from elevated ...Photo by: Kevin W
- See all the views of Niagara ...Photo by: Diane B
- On the Maid of the MistPhoto by: Anonymous
- The FallsPhoto by: Anonymous
- Falls from towerPhoto by: richard h
- american FallsPhoto by: richard h
What You Can Expect
Absolutely amazing. Our tour guide was extremely knowledgable, funny, and personable! My husband and I had a great time enjoying every stop and talking with our guide. The sites were jaw-dropping, the shuttle was comfortable and the staff are very accommodating - if you have a specific need, just ask and they will do whatever they can to try to help. If we get the chance to go back, we will most definitely be booking this again.
Thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Our guide was very informative and helpful making this a really fun and pleasant tour. Extremely good value for money.
MarilynMagner United States of ...
This tour was FANTASTIC! We got to tour BEHIND the falls, ride the Hornblower to be IN the falls, and go to the top of the Skylon Tower to see from ABOVE the falls....then we got a voucher to go back up Skylon Tower within 24 hours, so we went back up at night to see everything lit up! Mother Nature was cooperating with us too because the weather for Thanksgiving week was very mild....50s and 60s. We even traveled across the border to view the American Falls from Prospect Park and Luna Island. Our guide was very knowledgeable and fun, so that set the tone for the day. THIS was the way to see the falls....let someone figure out the logistics and just ride along in their van.
Tour guide was very knowledgeable, fun and patient. Being a local had extra info for the group. Because of the dates we chose crowds were minimal which was nice! Would recommend and go ourselves again.
Caleb was an awesome tour guide who had a lot of historical information! He let us know a lot of other activities to do in the area. We also received an extra ticket to go back to the skylon tower within 24 hours which I used to go back when it was night. You got to see both the American and Canadian side.
Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. We never felt rushed or hurried. Great experience!
Our tour guide was really nice and tried to keep us entertained . We had an hour wait getting into the US side at border control. This was not the fault of the tour company. The rest of the trip was very enjoyable and informative.
Without a doubt, best guide Caleb and money well spent. If you have the time, ask for him and enjoy the day. He is a wealth of knowledge, and goes above and beyond to help you enjoy the tour. Very pleased that I decided to go on this one. Thanks
Great trip Will go again and recommend to my friends
it was great