- 4 to 5 hour Niagara Falls tour in Canada
- Maid of the Mist boat ride OR Take the "Journey Behind the Falls" tour and stand in the mist behind the thundering Horseshoe Falls (depending on season)
- Visits include Canadian Horseshoe Falls, Table Rock House and Queen Victoria Park
- Get breathtaking views of Niagara area from the Skylon Tower
Recent Photos of This Tour
- View from the Rainbow bridge.Photo by: James S
- The American Falls and Bridal ...Photo by: Sue B K
USA, 05 2012
- April 2016 Niagara PicPhoto by: James R
- Horse Shoe FallsPhoto by: Mrs R N W
- View from the boat- riding to ...Photo by: James S
- Niagara Falls- American sidePhoto by: Tiffany M
- Niagara FallsPhoto by: Tiffany M
- Niagara FallsPhoto by: Tiffany M
- Journey Behind the FallsPhoto by: Tiffany M
- Feel the power!Photo by: Peter L
- Just after Maid of the Mist ...Photo by: Peggy T
- View of the Falls on the USA ...Photo by: James S
- Aboard the Maid of the Mist, ...Photo by: Mary H
- Niagara Falls TourPhoto by: Anna K
- Horse shoePhoto by: Michael P
- Horseshoe Falls from elevated ...Photo by: Kevin W
- See all the views of Niagara ...Photo by: Diane B
- On the Maid of the MistPhoto by: Anonymous
- The FallsPhoto by: Anonymous
- Falls from towerPhoto by: richard h
What You Can Expect
We had a terrific time! Every aspects of the tour went off without a hitch. We never felt rushed. Our tour guide's humor was goofy but very informative! We will recommend this tour to all our friends and family!
Great tour, tour guide was friendly and informative and we hit a lot of great spots. Included a ride up the Skylon tower and of course the boat ride. Do plan on being wet from the boat ride, don't get me wrong it was great and completely worth it, but you will get soaked.
It was Awesome! Totally enjoyed the view of the falls from all levels and angles. Our guide was super informed, Thanks!Caleb.
Really interesting and tour guide Caleb was brilliant - very knowledgeable and gave everyone just enough time to themselves at each venue
Great job Caleb! Great tour!
We had the most amazing tour with a brilliant guide. We were only a small group of 6, which meant we could all hear what he was telling us and he was able to answer all our questions. Would recommend to anybody who asks.
Absolutely amazing. Our tour guide was extremely knowledgable, funny, and personable! My husband and I had a great time enjoying every stop and talking with our guide. The sites were jaw-dropping, the shuttle was comfortable and the staff are very accommodating - if you have a specific need, just ask and they will do whatever they can to try to help. If we get the chance to go back, we will most definitely be booking this again.
Thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Our guide was very informative and helpful making this a really fun and pleasant tour. Extremely good value for money.
MarilynMagner United States of ...
This tour was FANTASTIC! We got to tour BEHIND the falls, ride the Hornblower to be IN the falls, and go to the top of the Skylon Tower to see from ABOVE the falls....then we got a voucher to go back up Skylon Tower within 24 hours, so we went back up at night to see everything lit up! Mother Nature was cooperating with us too because the weather for Thanksgiving week was very mild....50s and 60s. We even traveled across the border to view the American Falls from Prospect Park and Luna Island. Our guide was very knowledgeable and fun, so that set the tone for the day. THIS was the way to see the falls....let someone figure out the logistics and just ride along in their van.
Tour guide was very knowledgeable, fun and patient. Being a local had extra info for the group. Because of the dates we chose crowds were minimal which was nice! Would recommend and go ourselves again.