- Niagara Falls nighttime cruise
- Enjoy panoramic views from a double-decker catamaran
- Admire the colorful illumination of American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and Horseshoe Falls
- Listen to music and take in the lit-up city skyline
- Watch fireworks burst over the falls on certain nights
- Purchase snacks and beverages at the onboard bar
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Set off from the dock and into the Niagara Gorge, passing by the two waterfalls on the American side, American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls. Grab a drink or a snack from the onboard bar (own expense), and admire the lit-up city skyline as you near Horseshoe Falls, the largest of the three waterfalls.
As the boat moves closer to the thundering falls, find out how loud the tumble of water is and how powerful its spray. Be wowed by the multicolored illumination of all the waterfalls, and depending on the night of your tour, enjoy a dazzling fireworks show while you listen to music on the boat (fireworks take place on Fridays, Sundays and Canadian and American holidays, as well as other dates during certain weeks; see the Additional Info for more details).
Your tour ends back at the dock, on the Canadian side of the falls.
Wow!!! This was the high-light of my trip!!!!
Excellent tour with the firework display on a Friday night!!
Without the fireworks, I guess the day tour might be the same excellence level or better as you can probably see more of the surroundings.