- 8-hour luxurious Niagara Falls tour
- Experience the very best of both the American and Canadian sides of Niagara Falls
- Dine on a delicious lunch overlooking the falls
- Ride aboard the famous Maid of the Mist boat
- Visit Table Rock with spectacular views of the Falls in Canada
- Stand in the mist on the of the Horseshoe Falls on the "Journey Behind the Falls" visit
- See how the churning waters of the Niagara Falls erode rocks into what is known as the 'Niagara River Gorge'
Book now and save 10% off the recommended retail rate!
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Highlights on your Niagara Falls Luxury Tour include:
- Maid of the Mist gorge cruise
- "Journey Behind the Falls"
- Upper and Lower Niagara River and Rapids
- Table Rock House
- Skylon Tower Escalation
- White Water Boardwalk
- Goat Island and Luna Island
- Niagara Power Plants
- Mighty Whirlpool
- Floral Clock
This tour is seasonal, operating from May through to October.
We had the most fantastic day. Spending the whole day with Jim, 'Our Over the Falls' guide was amazing. We drove along the river, were taken to the rapids, the whirl pool, behind the falls, had a delicious lunch with a birds eye view of the falls, went across the bridge to the States, on to Goat Island, travelled on the amazing Maid of the Mist, back to Canada, we were taken to the rather large Flower Clock, and up the Tower. What a day, all to the sound of an incredibly knowledgable and enthusiaistic Jim. Excellent value, the complete experience. There are however, no words to describe the falls both Niagara and the American falls are truly magnificent but you need to be there to fully appreciate the size, noise, sheer volumn of water and power, and the history. A truly fabulous day which was definately a highlight of our holiday. We will definately go back and will most definately go with 'Over the Falls'and will ask for Jim. Everyone should ask for Jim!
it was fantastic from the time tom picked us up from our motel till we were droped back of the falls and all the little bits of local information it was like we were traveling with our family full of laughs truelly the high lite of our trip to the usa