See more, save more with the Niagara Falls Power Pass! For one low price, you will receive free entry to all of the most exciting sights, tours, rides and more in both the United States and C anada!
- Pass valid for one, two, three or five consecutive days
- Admission to over 20 top attractions on both the Canadian and US sides
- Combined value of more than US$500 in admission fees
- Full-color, pocket-sized brochure which includes attraction details, hours of operation, directions, plus full street maps
Recent Photos of this Tour
Every Niagara Falls Power Pass also includes a colorful guide with maps, travel instructions, attraction descriptions and operating hours.
How it works:
The Niagara Falls Power Pass is valid for one, two, three or five consecutive days only. Present your Niagara Falls Power Pass at the ticket window of each attraction. Each participating location can be visited once, and your pass will be activated at the first participating location visited.
The Niagara Falls Power Pass includes attractions on both the United States and Canadian sides of the Niagara Falls. Power Pass holders will need to provide the documentation required by each government to cross the borders. The Niagara Falls Power Pass cannot be used as a form of identification for border crossings.
Niagara Falls Power Pass includes free entry to (subject to change)
- Journey Behind the Falls
- Skylon Tower Niagara Falls
- Niagara’s Walking and Boat Excursion*
- White Water Walk
- Niagara Go-Karts
- Fort George National Historic Site
- Nightmares Fear Factory
- Bird Kingdom
- IMAX Niagara
- Niagara Historical Society and Museum
- Niagara Falls History Museum
- Louis Tussaud's Waxworks
- Ripley's Believe it or Not! Musuem
- Ripley's Moving Theater
- Waves indoor Waterpark
- Greg Frewin Magic Show*
United States Side:
- Gray Line Narrated Walking and Boat Tour featuring Maid Of The Mist*
- Lockport Caves and Underground Boat Ride Tour*
- Erie Canal Discovery Erie Canal Discovery Center
- Aquarium of Niagara
- Herschell Carrousel Factory Museum*
- Old Fort Niagara
- Niagara's Wax Museum of History
- Lockport Locks & Erie Canal Cruise*
- Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls Shop & Play Shopping Package
- Niagara Wine Trail
- Macy's Buffalo/Niagara Falls area savings pass
- Thunder Theater
Reviewed by Karin R, November 2012
Excellent value for the money. So much to do and far too little time. I would recommend the Power Pass to anyone.
Karin R. Winnipeg, Mb.
Reviewed by Grace C. F, November 2012
Since I had to pick up the passes at the Bird Kingdom, we found what a treasure the Bird Kingdom is. Really enjoyed our tour. Also had wonderful time on Journey Behind the Falls tour, Maid of the Mist ride, Skylon Tower Observatory, the Sky Wheel, as well as walking along the Promenade by the Falls. Beautiful.