Book for the Sunday afternoon tour and SAVE 20% off the recommended retail price!
- 3- or 4-hour wine-tasting tour through Niagara-on-the-Lake wine country
- Visit three or four wineries, from boutique to large production, and taste a large variety of wines including Ontario's famous ice wine
- Take a full vineyard-to-wine guided tour at one of the region's most famous wineries
- Enjoy a specialty cheese pairing
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included for Niagara-on-the-Lake or Niagara Falls, Ontario (depending on option selected)
- Small-group tour with maximum of 15 people ensures personal attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Morning Tour: After you are picked up from your Niagara-on-the-Lake hotel, begin your 3-hour wine tour with a visit to one of the largest and most well-known wineries in the area. Here, you will have a full guided tour, from vineyard to tasting room, where you will then enjoy a full tasting of the vineyard’s wines. Then continue your tour to two boutique wineries and taste a variety of wines, including Ontario's famous ice wine. At the last winery, you will be served a delicious cheese platter to accompany your final set of tastings.
Afternoon Tour: After pickup from your hotel in either Niagara-on-the-Lake or Niagara Falls, Ontario, your 4-hour wine tour begins with a full vineyard-to-tasting-room tour at one of the region’s largest and most well-known wineries. After your wine tasting here, continue to three small, family-owned wineries that are considered hidden gems of Niagara-on-the-Lake wine country. At all of the wineries, taste a large range of wines, including Ontario's famous ice wine, and at the last winery you'll be served a specially prepared cheese platter to pair with your final tasting.
Highly recommend this wine tour. Our driver Rich was absolutely outstanding!! Plenty of knowledge about the area as we were driving through and lots of different wines. We went at a slower time so Rich payed attention to our likes and picked winery's he thought we would enjoy. I will be booking agai
Our driver was Diane and she was very good, very friendly and knoweldgable of the area. Only 4 of us on the tour of 4 wineries, which made it even better. Plenty of time to ask questions and sample and we learned a lot! We had lots of fun, not rushed at all. Would very much do it again. Came home with 6 bottles, including Ice wine.