- 3- or 4-hour wine-tasting tour through Niagara-on-the-Lake wine country
- Visit three or four wineries, from boutique to large production, and taste a large variety of wines including Ontario's famous ice wine
- Take a full vineyard-to-wine guided tour at one of the region's most famous wineries
- Enjoy a specialty cheese pairing
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included for Niagara-on-the-Lake or Niagara Falls, Ontario (depending on option selected)
- Small-group tour with maximum of 15 people ensures personal attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Morning Tour: After you are picked up from your Niagara-on-the-Lake hotel, begin your 3-hour wine tour with a visit to one of the largest and most well-known wineries in the area. Here, you will have a full guided tour, from vineyard to tasting room, where you will then enjoy a full tasting of the vineyard’s wines. Then continue your tour to two boutique wineries and taste a variety of wines, including Ontario's famous ice wine. At the last winery, you will be served a delicious cheese platter to accompany your final set of tastings.
Afternoon Tour: After pickup from your hotel in either Niagara-on-the-Lake or Niagara Falls, Ontario, your 4-hour wine tour begins with a full vineyard-to-tasting-room tour at one of the region’s largest and most well-known wineries. After your wine tasting here, continue to three small, family-owned wineries that are considered hidden gems of Niagara-on-the-Lake wine country. At all of the wineries, taste a large range of wines, including Ontario's famous ice wine, and at the last winery you'll be served a specially prepared cheese platter to pair with your final tasting.
Very nice! You go to 4 different wineries and you get to try 3 or 4 different wines at each place. Some places were better pourers than others. I drank a lot of wine that day! Please make sure you eat before it. The cheese pairing was good, but that only occurred at one winery, and the cheese pieces were very small. Our tour guide carol was great, but i feel so badly that i forgot to tip her!
Loved this tour!! Brian was our driver and he was great! The wineries were so fun and the wine was delicious!!