- 3- or 4-hour wine-tasting tour through Niagara-on-the-Lake wine country
- Visit three or four wineries, from boutique to large production, and taste a large variety of wines including Ontario's famous ice wine
- Take a full vineyard-to-wine guided tour at one of the region's most famous wineries
- Enjoy a specialty cheese pairing
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included for Niagara-on-the-Lake or Niagara Falls, Ontario (depending on option selected)
- Small-group tour with maximum of 15 people ensures personal attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Morning Tour: After you are picked up from your Niagara-on-the-Lake hotel, begin your 3-hour wine tour with a visit to one of the largest and most well-known wineries in the area. Here, you will have a full guided tour, from vineyard to tasting room, where you will then enjoy a full tasting of the vineyard’s wines. Then continue your tour to two boutique wineries and taste a variety of wines, including Ontario's famous ice wine. At the last winery, you will be served a delicious cheese platter to accompany your final set of tastings.
Afternoon Tour: After pickup from your hotel in either Niagara-on-the-Lake or Niagara Falls, Ontario, your 4-hour wine tour begins with a full vineyard-to-tasting-room tour at one of the region’s largest and most well-known wineries. After your wine tasting here, continue to three small, family-owned wineries that are considered hidden gems of Niagara-on-the-Lake wine country. At all of the wineries, taste a large range of wines, including Ontario's famous ice wine, and at the last winery you'll be served a specially prepared cheese platter to pair with your final tasting.
The Wine Tour with Cheese Pairings was very informative and well done. The details given at the Hinterbrook Winery were very educational and set the tone for the rest of the tour. The cheese pairings were great. Our driver was very organized and informative about the area in which we traveled. Our only disappointment was that none of the wineries could ship to the USA. We know it wasn't a part of our tour, but perhaps you could consider changing the venue to 3 wineries and an opportunity to visit the Niagara on the Lake town center. It seemed charming. Perhaps we'll have the opportunity to revisit the area and explore it in greater detail.
My wife and I learned so much about the Niagara wine growing and were impressed with the large number
of wineries in the region. We're both really happy we discovered this tour and Niagara wines.