Book for the Sunday afternoon tour and SAVE 20% off the recommended retail price!
- 3- or 4-hour wine-tasting tour through Niagara-on-the-Lake wine country
- Visit three or four wineries, from boutique to large production, and taste a large variety of wines including Ontario's famous ice wine
- Take a full vineyard-to-wine guided tour at one of the region's most famous wineries
- Enjoy a specialty cheese pairing
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included for Niagara-on-the-Lake or Niagara Falls, Ontario (depending on option selected)
- Small-group tour with maximum of 15 people ensures personal attention from your guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Morning Tour: After you are picked up from your Niagara-on-the-Lake hotel, begin your 3-hour wine tour with a visit to one of the largest and most well-known wineries in the area. Here, you will have a full guided tour, from vineyard to tasting room, where you will then enjoy a full tasting of the vineyard’s wines. Then continue your tour to two boutique wineries and taste a variety of wines, including Ontario's famous ice wine. At the last winery, you will be served a delicious cheese platter to accompany your final set of tastings.
Afternoon Tour: After pickup from your hotel in either Niagara-on-the-Lake or Niagara Falls, Ontario, your 4-hour wine tour begins with a full vineyard-to-tasting-room tour at one of the region’s largest and most well-known wineries. After your wine tasting here, continue to three small, family-owned wineries that are considered hidden gems of Niagara-on-the-Lake wine country. At all of the wineries, taste a large range of wines, including Ontario's famous ice wine, and at the last winery you'll be served a specially prepared cheese platter to pair with your final tasting.