- 6-hour sightseeing tour of Niagara Falls
- Explore both the American side and Canadian side in one tour!
- Enjoy a thrilling ride on the Maid of the Mist boat and experience the Cave of the Winds
- Get fantastic aerial views from atop the Skylon Tower
- Marvel at several falls including Horseshoe Falls, American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls
- All attraction fees, admission fees, tolls, bridge tolls and hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
After pickup from your hotel in a comfortable, air conditioned sightseeing vehicle, set off with your expert guide on a fun-filled day of sightseeing. During this 6-hour tour, see all of the main attractions of this area. Enjoy a thrilling ride on the world-famous Maid of the Mist boat and get up close to the powerful falls! Then, descend 175 feet (53 m) to the famed ‘hurricane deck’ to feel the thunder of the falls at the amazing Cave of the Winds exhibit. After exploring the falls from up close, get stunning bird’s-eye views of this natural wonder from atop Skylon Tower.
Other stops and sights on this tour include:
• Niagara River Gorge
• Goat Island viewing point
• Horseshoe Falls
• American Falls
• Bridal Veil Falls
• Prospect Point observation tower
• Queen Victoria Park
• Giant whirlpool
• Totem Pole Park
• Floral Clock
• Much more!
One of the best trips and sightseeing tours my wife and I have ever been on. It was really great, especially how close we were able to get to the Falls. Thank You!
What a wonder full tour with Dale N as our tour guide. Highly recommended