- 6-hour sightseeing tour of Niagara Falls
- Explore both the American side and Canadian side in one tour!
- Enjoy a thrilling ride on the Maid of the Mist boat and experience the Cave of the Winds
- Get fantastic aerial views from atop the Skylon Tower
- Marvel at several falls including Horseshoe Falls, American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls
- All attraction fees, admission fees, tolls, bridge tolls and hotel pickup and drop-off are included
After pickup from your hotel in a comfortable, air conditioned sightseeing vehicle, set off with your expert guide on a fun-filled day of sightseeing. During this 6-hour tour, see all of the main attractions of this area. Enjoy a thrilling ride on the world-famous Maid of the Mist boat and get up close to the powerful falls! Then, descend 175 feet (53 m) to the famed ‘hurricane deck’ to feel the thunder of the falls at the amazing Cave of the Winds exhibit. After exploring the falls from up close, get stunning bird’s-eye views of this natural wonder from atop Skylon Tower.
Other stops and sights on this tour include:
• Niagara River Gorge
• Goat Island viewing point
• Horseshoe Falls
• American Falls
• Bridal Veil Falls
• Prospect Point observation tower
• Queen Victoria Park
• Giant whirlpool
• Totem Pole Park
• Floral Clock
• Much more!
Reviewed by Michael B, April 2013
Bob was good. Picked us up at airport and was the guide for the day as well. He is very knowledgable and knew his area. Very passionate about the falls. Very patient as well. Thank you.
Reviewed by Carol A, October 2012
Highly recommed "Over The Falls" tour by Viator. It was 6 1/2 hrs of pure delight with 3 other couples and Tom, our very knowledgeable tour guide. We had never been to Niagara Falls before so to hear the history and side bars and traveling with 8 passengers in a van instead of a tour bus was a perfect size. We traveled in late Sept. and the weather was perfect.