- 6-hour sightseeing tour of Niagara Falls
- Discover both the American side and Canadian side in one tour!
- Enjoy a thrilling Maid of the Mist boat ride or a "Journey Behind the Falls" tour (depending on season)
- Explore the adventurous Cave of the Winds in season
- Get fantastic aerial views from atop the Skylon Tower
- Marvel at several falls including Horseshoe Falls, American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls
- All attraction fees, admission fees, tolls, bridge tolls and hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Recent Photos of This Tour
Cave of the WindsPhoto by: DAVE
The FallsPhoto by: DAVE
Wet and Wild!Photo by: DAVE
cave of the windsPhoto by: Murphy S
Going in on Maid of the MistPhoto by: Deborah B
on a Maid of the Mist boatPhoto by: Tetsuya K
Wet but fun!Photo by: Lydia G
USA, 08 2014
At the fallsPhoto by: Elena R
Niagara Falls from The Skylon ...Photo by: Debbie F
What You Can Expect
After pickup from your hotel in a comfortable, air conditioned sightseeing vehicle, set off with your expert guide on a fun-filled day of sightseeing. During this 6-hour tour, see all of the main attractions of this area. Enjoy a wet and wild cruise aboard the Maid of the Mist boat, operating seasonally (mid May to October)*. Outside the season you can take an amazing close-up "Journey Behind the Falls" to stand in the mist behind thundering Horseshoe Falls. Then, descend 175 feet (53 meters) to the famed ‘hurricane deck’ to feel the thunder of the Falls at the amazing Cave of the Winds exhibit (while in season).
Other stops and sights on this tour include:
• Niagara River Gorge
• Goat Island viewing point
• Horseshoe Falls
• American Falls
• Bridal Veil Falls
• Prospect Point observation tower
• Queen Victoria Park
• Giant whirlpool
• Floral Clock
• Much more!
Please note: The Maid of the Mist portion of this tour departs from the US side of Niagara Falls. All customers booking this tour must have appropriate documentation to enter the United States and Canada.
*Operating dates of the Maid of the Mist and Cave of the Winds are approximate and dependent on winter/ice conditions