- Cycle and wine tasting tour through Niagara-on-the-Lake wine region
- Taste unique Canadian wine varietals, including Ontario's famous ice wine, at wineries ranging from large-production to boutique and modern to classic
- Bike along quiet country roads and trails suitable for all fitness levels
- Choose either a half-day or full-day tour
- Enjoy a cheese pairing or full picnic lunch at an Orchard (included; depending on selected option)
- Don't worry about carrying your wine purchases -- they will be collected throughout the tour and be waiting for you at the end!
What You Can Expect
Our cycling tour guide was Marcy and she was excellent. We visited 4 wineries , tasted and saw beautiful countryside. Mostly flat and rolling. Would recommend it highly. We learned a lot.
My wife and I booked the full day wine tasting bike tour with lunch. We visited 5 wineries in Niagra on the Lake and we had a great time. The first winery gave a very comprehensive tour and tasting. The other 4 were tasting only. The biking is very low key and the terrain is very flat and level. Lunch was great at Caroline Cellars. A very nice selection to choose from. John our tour guide was amazing and well versed about the wineries and the history of the area. The company picks up any wine you may purchase on your trip and has it waiting for you upon your return. Outstanding experience and would highly recommend the trip. Great value for the money.
A bit warm but made the trip worth while by itself. Strongly recommend great add on to walk along Canadian side of Niagara falls.
Great tour, great guide. Biking route was perfect.
Our tour guide, Brian was super knowledgeable, took care of everyone's safety.
Would definitely do it again. Delivery of our purchases was already back waiting for us. Amazing!
Beautiful scenery and what better way to see it ! Discovered how fantastic Ontario wines are.
You can see luxury scenery around Niagara-on-the-Lake area. Lunch sandwich was able to select and delicious, but in the afternoon ride please pay attention not to be drunk and blind purchase.
Absolutely fantastic experience. The tour guides were very informative, friendly and fun. The bike ride was gorgeous, and the wines were really amazing. There was a tour of one winery at the beginning, and the other three wineries were only tastings. Perfect set up, would absolutely recommend this to all!
Excellent holiday, throughly enjoyed the holiday and the wine tasting experience, regards Alan 10 out of 10
The vineyard tour was better than I expected and the following wineries were perfect. Our driver from the hotel and our bike guide were so informative and fun while giving us time and space to enjoy our surroundings.