- Choice of 4-, 6- or 8-hour private Niagara Falls tour
- Design your perfect itinerary with an expert local guide
- Choose optional add-on activities like the 'Journey Behind the Falls' or a thrilling Niagara helicopter ride
- Visit great locations like the Whirlpool Rapids observation deck, the Butterfly Conservatory and more!
- Stop anytime to explore or take photos
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private car from anywhere in Niagara Falls
What You Can Expect
Which features and activities you see and do are totally up to you — just let your guide know, and then let him or her expertly lead you to each attraction, providing informative commentary and interesting facts along the way. (Attractions that require a fee are at your own expense, and you can pay on the day of your tour.)
You have your choice of a 4-hour, 6-hour or 8-hour tour with your private guide. Choose based on how many activities you’d like to squeeze in; generally, you can do two to three activities in four hours, four to five activities in six hours, and six to seven activities in eight hours. In addition to your chosen activities, follow your guide to various viewpoints around the site to enjoy different perspectives of the falls; perhaps visit the brink of Horseshoe Falls, the whirlpool rapids observation deck or the power plant. Your wish is your guide’s command!
Most popular activities:
- Hornblower cruise: One of Niagara’s top highlights, this wet and wild 1-hour cruise gets you as close to Horseshoe Falls as possible so you can hear how loud the water is and feel its powerful spray.
- Journey Behind the Falls: A series of tunnels that starts near the bottom of the Horseshoe Falls and gives you a look at the backside and underside of the falls, where you can enjoy a different perspective of the thundering water.
- Niagara helicopter ride: A thrilling 12 minutes of aerial views of the waterfalls, Niagara River and surrounding countryside.
- Skylon Tower: An observation deck that, at 520 feet (160 meters) above the ground and 775 (236 meters) feet above the bottom of the falls, offers spectacular views of the Niagara River and all three waterfalls on both the Canadian and American sides: Horseshoe Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and American Falls.
- Lunch or dinner at the Skylon Tower’s revolving dining room is also available.
- Butterfly Conservatory
- Imax Theatre
- Whirlpool Aero Car (a cable car that travels over the Niagara Whirlpool)
- Cave of the Winds (a wooden walkway along the river to the Hurricane Deck, right next to the falls)
- White Water Walk (a boardwalk along the white-water rapids that rush through the gorge)
- Niagara’s Fury (a history lesson and interactive simulation of the power of Niagara Falls)
At the end of your tour, you’ll be dropped off by your chauffeur at the location of your choosing.
Amazing and tons of fun! Our guide had the perfect personality for his job and it added so much more to the experience! He showed us locations of restaurants that he recommended and that was a huge bonus! Even in the wintertime there was plenty of things for us to do on our tour. We loved it!
Every aspect of the tour was first class. Our tour guide was great...very knowledgeable of the area and its' history. We spent the first hour in a general tour of the area, then came back for The Journey Behind the Falls. We closed with a tour of the Inniskillin Winery.