- 6-hour private Niagara Falls wine country tour
- Visit a variety of wineries, from boutique to large production and historic to modern
- Sample a wide range of varietals including Ontario's famous ice wine!
- Choose your transportation style: luxury sedan, SUV or luxury van
- Private tour can be customized by you and your private group on the day of the tour
What You Can Expect
Your private driver/guide will pick you up from your hotel, on either the American or Canadian side of Niagara Falls, and whisk you into wine country in the luxury vehicle of your choice (a comfortable sedan, SUV or stylish luxury van). Enjoy the drive through the region, which is set on Lake Ontario and dotted with large estates, historic sites and rolling vineyards.
This private tour will visit Canadian and American wineries. Visit different types of wineries, including boutique and large production, old and modern, along with seeing the historic region of Niagara.
Wineries that may be visited include:
• Niagara Landing Wine Cellars - a family-owned winery dating back to three generations of winemakers
• Freedom Run Winery - a modern, artisan winery known for its eye-catching tasting room and a nice selection of reds and whites
• Marjim Manor Winery - visit the haunted winery with its country setting and large selection of wines
• Reif Estate Winery - visit the region’s oldest and most iconic wineries with a wide selection of wines including ice wine
• Innskillen Winery - one of the the region's most unique wineries with a wide selection of wines
• A Gust of Sun Winery - one of the newest wineries in the region with a lovely farm setting