- 6-hour private Niagara Falls wine country tour
- Visit a variety of wineries, from boutique to large production and historic to modern
- Sample a wide range of varietals including Ontario's famous ice wine!
- Listen as your professional driver/guide tellsl you about the history of the region
- Choose your transportation style: luxury sedan, SUV or limousine
- Private tour can be customized by you and your private group on the day of the tour
Your private driver/guide will pick you up from your hotel, on either the American or Canadian side of Niagara Falls, and whisk you into wine country in the luxury vehicle of your choice (a comfortable sedan, SUV or stylish stretch limousine). Enjoy the drive through the region, which is set on Lake Ontario and dotted with large estates, historic sites and rolling vineyards.
This private tour can be customized to your interests on the day of the tour – simply tell your driver/guide where you’d like to go! Visit different types of wineries, including boutique and large production, old and modern, and point out any other places that you'd like to stop. This is your tour!
Wineries that may be visited include:
• Niagara Landing Wine Cellars - a family-owned winery dating back to three generations of winemakers
• Freedom Run Winery - a modern, artisan winery known for its eye-catching tasting room and a nice selection of reds and whites
• Reif Estate Winery - one of the region’s oldest and most iconic wineries with a wide selection of wines including ice wine
• A Gust of Sun Winery - one of the newest wineries in the region with a lovely farm setting
An optional winery lunch is available for purchase; see a sample lunch menu in the Itinerary section below.
- hors d'oeuvres
- specialty items served by winery chefs