- Comprehensive tour of the Canadian side of Niagara Falls
- Take a 12-minute helicopter ride above the falls for a perspective that few people get to enjoy
- Look down on all three waterfalls — Horseshoe Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and American Falls — from Skylon Tower
- Go on the Journey Behind the Falls for a look at the tunnels beneath and behind the waterfalls
- Enjoy a lunch of steak, salmon or chicken and admire views of the falls from the Skylon Tower revolving dining room
- Learn all about the falls from an experienced guide, who will lead you to each activity
- Small-group tour limited to seven people provides a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Ride up to the Skylon Tower observation deck that, at 520 feet (160 meters) above the ground and 775 (236 meters) feet above the bottom of the falls, provides a panoramic view of the Niagara River and all three waterfalls — Horseshoe Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and American Falls. Spend about 30 minutes here.
Journey Behind the Falls:
Explore a series of tunnels that starts near the bottom of Horseshoe Falls and gives you a look at the backside and underside of the cascade, where you’ll enjoy a different perspective of the thundering water. Spend about 45 minutes here.
One of Niagara’s most popular attractions, this 1-hour wet and wild ride gets you as close to Horseshoe Falls as possible so you can hear how loud the water is and feel its powerful spray.
Niagara helicopter ride:
Take a thrilling 12-minute helicopter ride for aerial views of the waterfalls, Niagara River, whirlpool rapids and the surrounding countryside.
Lunch in the revolving dining room at Skylon Tower:
Dine while admiring bird’s-eye views of the falls. Choose from five dishes: roast prime rib au jus, grilled New York sirloin steak, chicken breast with red pepper cream sauce, grilled Canadian salmon with mousseline sauce, pan-fried pork parmigiana. (Menu subject to change.)
Fully narrated stops at the following Niagara Falls sights:
- Brink of the falls
- Origin of the falls
- Power plant
- Whirlpool rapids observation deck
- Floral clock